K-mart would be great

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
This guy is a defensive asset and can bang on the boards. I really think that he can be obtained for cheap.

Solid backup behind STAT

Also, he cam be the crazy guy who always seems to be on championship teams (I.e. DeShawn Stevenson, Metta World Peace, Rodman, etc.)

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
You're probably a new Knicks fan...no offense, to be a Knick fan you gotta have a heart, and it'll go against the heart to want an asshole like K-Mart if you remember his days back on the Nets and how he would insult our team during the J-Kidd/Kittles/Jefferson/Martin days. Might as well make a thread for those guys too. Nets were our rivals in the 00's due to how they played us, very similar to the Celtics. Picking on a lesser team just because we were the Knicks. I don't people remember the hate we got back in those days on top of all the losing we had to witness. =[

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
You're probably a new Knicks fan...no offense, to be a Knick fan you gotta have a heart, and it'll go against the heart to want an asshole like K-Mart if you remember his days back on the Nets and how he would insult our team during the J-Kidd/Kittles/Jefferson/Martin days. Might as well make a thread for those guys too. Nets were our rivals in the 00's due to how they played us, very similar to the Celtics. Picking on a lesser team just because we were the Knicks. I don't people remember the hate we got back in those days on top of all the losing we had to witness. =[

You're right, I'm a new knicks fan. But I'm here to stay after seeing how much new yorkers love their knicks. Wish I was living there.
RESPECT to real knicks fans.

I sincerelyo apologize to the knick fans I've offended with this thread.

GO KNICKS

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Its okay brother, you're ready to see Manny Pacquiao fight one more this year? He's on one epic journey to a hall of fame career.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Its okay brother, you're ready to see Manny Pacquiao fight one more this year? He's on one epic journey to a hall of fame career.

Are you kidding me?
Wish I he had a 100 more matches left in him. But sadly, he said 3-5 matches are left in him and then he retires. What I would like to see is Pacquiao vs Mayweather :)

I'm a big Boxing and Pacquiao fan.
We LOVE him here in the Philippines

STAT1

Starter

Hmm. Dunno what being a longtime Knick fan has to do with not wanting K-Mart on this team. I've been a fan of the Knicks for 30 years & I would love to have K-Mart wearing orange & blue. There are some guys like PJ Brown who I would not want to see as a Knick, but K-Mart never really pulled any cheap tactics against us, he just played the game hard. I'm not gonna remain bitter over the fact that he embarassed some of our "Knick greats" like Tim Fugazy & Nazr Mohammed several years ago. I could care less, everytime I watched him dunking on 1 of our guys I was secretly wishing he was on our side instead. There are certain players that piss you off as a fan when they're on the other team because they play the game with a fire & passion that you wish your team had, & K-Mart was definitely one of them.