Whats the sickest move you ever saw someone make on a Bball court?

NBA, College, street ball doesnt matter. I tell my son I invented the no look pass, but it was probably Bob Cousy.:smokin: Anyway.

I was watching the NBA Allstar game one year. Tiny Nate Archibald, Stole the ball and headed up court. He had a teammate running with him (not sure but I'm going to say Mike Riordan). A defender was back. Archibald takes off. In the air he goes behind his back. Cool, but he wasnt finished. Seemed like he was in the air for 30 secs. Then goes between his legs. OK, this is insanity. The annoucers are going nuts. Wish I had Tivo back then. Needless to say he's at the basket for a layup. BUT, he dishes it to Riordan. Riordan is so SHOCKED he misses a gimmee layup. :teeth: SICK!!!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Pete Maravich takes the cake with sickest moves.

Carter has a lot of ridiculous shots.

White Chocolate, the "hip hop Pete Maravich".

My favorite Iverson mix:

I don't think I have a favorite move of these men or anybody else. These four videos have a lot of sick moves. The person who uploaded the Carter mix has two other circus/long range shots mixes.

Last edited:

Bunta

Benchwarmer
seriously, how did steve Francis go from the guy we see in the video in post number 8 to the guy we saw in New York. It really blows my mind.

KingCharles34

All Star
Crawford destroyed Hinrich with that crossover, i seen him do the same move on 2k11

Vince Carters dunk on Zo Mourning was real nice

The sickest move I've seen on a professional basketball court was in a AND1 game played at the Garden...where "The Pharmacist" pulled "Hot Sauces" jersey over his head (blinding him) and then bounce the ball off of his head following it with a sweet jumpshot, that was some funny sh!t.

In a professional game it was Vince in the Olympics when he jump over a 7 footer and dunked it.

In an NBA game...Jordan driving thru the lane with 3 defenders and he does a windmill reverse layup. He has done this numerous times to numerous players. Every last one of them was amazing.

Other than those...the crossovers by various players has always been highlights in my book....especially the one Josh (Atlanta) put on Al Harrington at the Garden.

But, absolutely no one had better moves than Barry Sanders (maybe Neon Deon). I wonder if Barry could have played the point as well as he did as a running back...i know its footbal but still...