Best outfit for Balkman on the bench?

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I was thinkin more of a corporate attire, coat, tie. leather shoes.

Or maybe more of a sweater look

What I would like to see him do is rock the backpack look like KD. He would be the coolest cat on the bench :D

:gony:

Pleated corduroy pants, sweater vest, fanny pack facing front, cowboy hat, swim goggles. Done and done.

knicksin60

Starter
The best outfit that Balkman could have on is an unemployment suit.

I really never could figure how and why this guy is in the NBA.He has been dead weight on every NBA roster that he is been on.Donnie Walsh would have more impactful minutes on a basketball court than Balkman.The sad thing about this is that there are millions of people with college degrees who are unemployed while Balkman is being paid nearly 2 million dollars a year to sit on a chair and hang around professional athletes.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
The best outfit that Balkman could have on is an unemployment suit.

I really never could figure how and why this guy is in the NBA.He has been dead weight on every NBA roster that he is been on.Donnie Walsh would have more impactful minutes on a basketball court than Balkman.The sad thing about this is that there are millions of people with college degrees who are unemployed while Balkman is being paid nearly 2 million dollars a year to sit on a chair and hang around professional athletes.

Agreed... If Balkman wants to watch this team he should have to buy a ticket like the rest of us.

Well, he'd play if you asked him to. He lacks ability and skill, but it's not as if he ever refused to play hard. That said, the roster spot and salary would be much better spent elsewhere once they are freed up.

knicksin60

Starter
Agreed... If Balkman wants to watch this team he should have to buy a ticket like the rest of us.

I was about to say the same thing! I rarely attend Knick games due to how expensive the seats are yet Balkman gets to have a free court side seat for all 41 home games that the Knicks play.

knicksin60

Starter
Well, he'd play if you asked him to. He lacks ability and skill, but it's not as if he ever refused to play hard. That said, the roster spot and salary would be much better spent elsewhere once they are freed up.

I and I'm sure the majority of Knick fans lack ability and skill to play in the NBA but if we showed David Stern our effort and determination on a basketball court he would just laugh us off.

I and I'm sure the majority of Knick fans lack ability and skill to play in the NBA but if we showed David Stern our effort and determination on a basketball court he would just laugh us off.

I'm fairly certain David Stern would just be happy to have something to watch other than people booing him.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
whoworeitbestperezorala.jpg

/thread.

moneyg

Starter
just dress like spike lee since he deems balkman a sleeper in the draft....SMH

look how quiet spike has been about the draft picks since the balkman pick...

LMAO at the chick that called Landry Fields .. Carl LANDRY at this years draft when interviewing spike

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Guys, we really have to discuss this

Top NYK Priorities for next season:
1.Balkman's outfit on the bench
2. Starting Center
3.Backup PG

clumsy

Rotation player
Balkman is probably there to pick up the defensive intensity in practice. You don't get better being guarded by people that don't play defense.

KingCharles34

All Star
^ its cool fam i didnt actually neg you or 1star your thread

But i gotta be real, trying to figure out what another dude should wear is sorta suspect

Tell Manny Pacman I said hello