We Need SwiFT!!

Ight nwo that dampiers gone and eevrything IsiaH needs to find a way 2 get Swift hes a good young playa who can play center even thoo hes a lil 2 small but hes strong quick n can be a nice targed 4 marbury to trow 2!

newmove

Rotation player
Yeah I agree with pbjb14. It would be nice if we could add Swift but there's none of the background to talk about that trade. No rumors, no talks, not a single word from Isiah - nothin'.

newmove

Rotation player
e_D said:
I think the next realistic addition is Keon Clark.
Yeah, that's pretty good choice for us. He's a good rebounder and a shot blocker - kind of a guy we need. It would be great if we could add Ilgauskas.

thaats wat im saying Z is nice hes tal atleast but theres realy no good centers in nab ecpt liek shaq, damp, dirk- hes nice he got 3's,speed but no d and hes 7 feet tall

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
That's what I've been saying for the past couple of months even while they pursued Dampier. I want Swift. He's going to be a star in this league. I'm not hearing any rumors at all on this. Isiah will be sorry for not pursuing Stromile Swift. :cry:

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Swift being from the western conference is experience enough. I've seen him come off the bench and cause problems defensively for the elite big men in the west. He'll be top on of the top 5 big men in the east.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I don't think its that hard to get Clark, isn't he a free agent? Now Swift it woudl take a miracle and a lot of bending over by the Knicks.

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Get Swift NOW!

I read somewhere that the Grizzillies have just signed another backup center. They also have Gasol contract coming up next year and they have about 5 power forward under contract and 3 centers under contract. now is the time to offer them and convince them that they need a guy like Allan Houston. We can pull off a trade for Stromile Swift buy offering them Allan Houston. We need to convicne them that Allan Houston in the now Kobe/McGrady conference is crucial.

newmove

Rotation player
Oh and that too! We could get rid of a heavy contract and get a nice big guy. Though I doubt they're gonna go for Allan proving he's injuried, old and has a heavy contact. but if we could send Allan to Mem for Stro we could get some air for Jamaal to develop.
Though I like Allan and wouldn't like him to go.