Noob Question

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
What is Rep Power and how do I increase mine? Just noticed that I have 1 Rep Power

Woooohooooo

Someone brought this up quite recently.

I had a look and figured it out.

- 1 For your 50th post.
- 1 per year since registering.
- 1 per thousand posts.
- 1 plus a green square per 100 total rep received. You receive rep per the amount of the poster who gives it to you. Someone who has 5 rep points gives you a total of 5 points and so on.

I shall now give you a well deserved Crazy⑧s 8 points for being a Knick fan. That will cost you one night with your hottest female relative or girlfriend including anal.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Crazy⑧s;183180 said:

- 1 For your 50th post.
- 1 per thousand posts.
- 1 plus a green square per 100 total rep received. You receive rep per the amount of the poster who gives it to you. Someone who has 5 rep points gives you a total of 5 points and so on.

I shall now give you a well deserved Crazy⑧s 8 points for being a Knick fan. That will cost you one night with your hottest female relative or girlfriend including anal.

Wow, thanks maaaan

Much appreciated, For this let me give you a gift from the Godfather

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Crazy⑧s;183180 said:

- 1 For your 50th post.
- 1 per thousand posts.

Finally found my real present for ya man. Enjoy.

Introducing the 2011-2012 Knicks dancers!!

*dibs on the one on the right :cool:

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
??

What is Rep Power and how do I increase mine? Just noticed that I have 1 Rep Power

Woooohooo

EDIT: Sorry, should have tagged it as off-topic

Who really cares..... People amaze me with the things they care about. Hey good luck with your new found rep your going far buddy ?:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry but, i just could not let this go by without the sarcasm there are more important things that we should be worried about than rep points.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Who really cares..... People amaze me with the things they care about. Hey good luck with your new found rep your going far buddy ?:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry but, i just could not let this go by without the sarcasm there are more important things that we should be worried about than rep points.

Whats worse...the person who cares about rep or the poster compelled to post about a poster who cares about rep?

Before you say that I am a poster who posted about a poster who posted about a poster who cares about rep know I am not being hypocritical! :teeth:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
At first I'm wondering why this is on a Knick forum... then... I stopped caring.

:teeth:

Isn't it merely a way to show gratitude, friendliness, concurrence and favour? They're all good adjectives and nouns in my book.

KingCharles34

All Star
Crazy⑧s;183305 said:
Whew! As opposed to an elephant, I'd really rather enjoy getting my head stuck in one of those asses.

Those girls are hot as fukk, dont get me wrong...

But i could just imagine what an elephants nose can do when it treats my wang like a line of coke :cool:

It'd be like a really good vacuum cleaner :sperm:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif

And well deserved.