Duncan, Iverson on medaling

newmove

Rotation player
ATHENS (Aug. 28, 2004) -- It certainly wasn't the finish that they had hoped for. But for the United States, it turns out a bronze is better than nothing.

With their impressive 104-96 win over Lithuania on Saturday night, the U.S. exacted a bit of revenge against one of the three teams to defeat them in this Olympics. The win, which gave the U.S. a 5-3 record in Olympic play, came on the heels of a disappointing loss to Argentina, something that wasn't lost on coach Larry Brown.
Read the rest of the article here.

newmove

Rotation player
In 2008 this team better bring our best players... Everyone else on the Olympics brought their best men, only the US team was represented by rookies... Except for Steph, Tim, AI and Lamar.

well it should be same players bc they will develop n be sick n best playas out tehre like melo,oakfor, bron, n wade marbury should stil be on team so he can win gold!

JJtheKnick

Starter
because the other players just dident feel like going or they were scared. i hope we can get past all this terrorism crap

newmove

Rotation player
I don't think we can get over it. It's getting worse from day to day and it ain't over. It's crap and we should overcome that feeling. This is the onnly reason we can get ourselves abroad and win basketball games.

newmove

Rotation player
I think it's not. We'll remember it for a long long time. Even after the next Olympics. This year made it's impact on the world's basketball history. Since now everything's gonna be different. We gave our enemies a chance to believe in theirstupidselves and they took that chance.

Now we'll have to deal with all those qualifyings, tournaments and other stuff we have never dealed b4. I do care about us, about our players, our team. Remember AI? "Play every game like it's your last". Now it's the reality.

Thanks Godness we've got our refs in the NBA, not those fiba clowns.