Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No HOMO

Default No HOMO

Not trying to start anything just making a statement. Think about it really. Is it necessary to put NO HOMO in your post do you reallly think we think ya Gay or are you just a self concious closet Gay and you feel safe by saying NO HOMO....For your info no one here really knows you or cares about your sexual fantasy with you roommate or high school buddy. Grow Up people comments like that in this day and Age can cause you alot of problems be careful how you use words and statements they can be miscontrued.

By using NO HOMO you are obviously biased against Gays......I 100% straight In fact I will do most of ya Mama's and Sisters **** leave me alone with wifey long enough and im Banging her. LOL nah but, seriously ppl we are Adults and people with common sense the NO HOMO is not needed not that we care anyway ok...........

Looking forward to the replys and reasoning behind the whole NO HOME Craze ////////////// Lets Go KNICKS !!!

Originally Posted by NYKLiFER
    Not trying to start anything just making a statement. Think about it really. Is it necessary to put NO HOMO in your post do you reallly think we think ya Gay or are you just a self concious closet Gay and you feel safe by saying NO HOMO....For your info no one here really knows you or cares about your sexual fantasy with you roommate or high school buddy. Grow Up people comments like that in this day and Age can cause you alot of problems be careful how you use words and statements they can be miscontrued.

By using NO HOMO you are obviously biased against Gays......I 100% straight In fact I will do most of ya Mama's and Sisters **** leave me alone with wifey long enough and im Banging her. LOL nah but, seriously ppl we are Adults and people with common sense the NO HOMO is not needed not that we care anyway ok...........

Looking forward to the replys and reasoning behind the whole NO HOME Craze ////////////// Lets Go KNICKS !!!

werd son! u tell em! that shyt was straight buttah!........................................... .................................................. .................................................. NO HOMO!

This thread is a fail. A big gay one.

No Home //

Thumbs down

lol @ this clown im gonna neg rep you and put a one star up your faggit ass no homo

look this **** is mad gay (no homo)

Originally Posted by elcol
    look this **** is mad gay (no homo)
    lol.......................................

Smd brah No-Homo

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    lol @ this clown im gonna neg rep you and put a one star up your faggit ass no homo
    you sir, are a hero.

I agree with NYKLiFER. Putting no homo in posts is so stupid. It must be an American thing because it`s the first time I have seen this happening on-line.

It is so daft to put no homo everytime you say you love this or that player. Do you think that we are really that immature that we think when someone says you love a player that you actually mean "love" in the man to man sense?

Lots of people on this forum need to grow up and find some maturity. And before you reply, no I am not gay. The fact that NYKLiFER has had replies to this thread saying you must be gay fo saying what he has proves my point about how some of you need to grow up !!

I just figure there are actual kids on here, like 12-19 and they need to put the no homo **** in after their posts cause they ain't had sex yet. If their mama reads it she'll be like "my son said he wanted to suck amare's dick after that dunk, but then he said "no homo" after words. So i'm pretty sure he's not gay, THANK GOD!"

Default Thx.

Originally Posted by Scipio
    I agree with NYKLiFER. Putting no homo in posts is so stupid. It must be an American thing because it`s the first time I have seen this happening on-line.

It is so daft to put no homo everytime you say you love this or that player. Do you think that we are really that immature that we think when someone says you love a player that you actually mean "love" in the man to man sense?

Lots of people on this forum need to grow up and find some maturity. And before you reply, no I am not gay. The fact that NYKLiFER has had replies to this thread saying you must be gay fo saying what he has proves my point about how some of you need to grow up !!
    Thanks for the back up. It really comes down to that Being Immature because only children do things like that. People all I said was that we should stop using the phrase becasue it really serves no purpose.

Thanks for the back up. It really comes down to that Being Immature because only children do things like that. People all I said was that we should stop using the phrase becasue it really serves no purpose.
    No offense but to call anyone immature when you felt compelled to call out KSB in another thread and then start an entire thread on the subject in the main forum of a Knicks site is hypocritical at best.