Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: No HOMO

  1. #1
    Member NYKLiFER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Da Bronx,
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    7

    Default No HOMO

    Not trying to start anything just making a statement. Think about it really. Is it necessary to put NO HOMO in your post do you reallly think we think ya Gay or are you just a self concious closet Gay and you feel safe by saying NO HOMO....For your info no one here really knows you or cares about your sexual fantasy with you roommate or high school buddy. Grow Up people comments like that in this day and Age can cause you alot of problems be careful how you use words and statements they can be miscontrued.

    By using NO HOMO you are obviously biased against Gays......I 100% straight In fact I will do most of ya Mama's and Sisters **** leave me alone with wifey long enough and im Banging her. LOL nah but, seriously ppl we are Adults and people with common sense the NO HOMO is not needed not that we care anyway ok...........

    Looking forward to the replys and reasoning behind the whole NO HOME Craze ////////////// Lets Go KNICKS !!!

  2. #2
    Member NYallDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYKLiFER
    Not trying to start anything just making a statement. Think about it really. Is it necessary to put NO HOMO in your post do you reallly think we think ya Gay or are you just a self concious closet Gay and you feel safe by saying NO HOMO....For your info no one here really knows you or cares about your sexual fantasy with you roommate or high school buddy. Grow Up people comments like that in this day and Age can cause you alot of problems be careful how you use words and statements they can be miscontrued.

    By using NO HOMO you are obviously biased against Gays......I 100% straight In fact I will do most of ya Mama's and Sisters **** leave me alone with wifey long enough and im Banging her. LOL nah but, seriously ppl we are Adults and people with common sense the NO HOMO is not needed not that we care anyway ok...........

    Looking forward to the replys and reasoning behind the whole NO HOME Craze ////////////// Lets Go KNICKS !!!

    werd son! u tell em! that shyt was straight buttah!........................................... .................................................. .................................................. NO HOMO!

  3. #3
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default


  4. #4
    Veteran AmareForPresident's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Queens,NY
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    10

    Default


  5. #5
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    This thread is a fail. A big gay one.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,031
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    No Home //

  7. #7
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Thumbs down

    Originally Posted by NYKLiFER
    Not trying to start anything just making a statement. Think about it really. Is it necessary to put NO HOMO in your post do you reallly think we think ya Gay or are you just a self concious closet Gay and you feel safe by saying NO HOMO....For your info no one here really knows you or cares about your sexual fantasy with you roommate or high school buddy. Grow Up people comments like that in this day and Age can cause you alot of problems be careful how you use words and statements they can be miscontrued.

    By using NO HOMO you are obviously biased against Gays......I 100% straight In fact I will do most of ya Mama's and Sisters **** leave me alone with wifey long enough and im Banging her. LOL nah but, seriously ppl we are Adults and people with common sense the NO HOMO is not needed not that we care anyway ok...........

    Looking forward to the replys and reasoning behind the whole NO HOME Craze ////////////// Lets Go KNICKS !!!
    lol @ this clown im gonna neg rep you and put a one star up your faggit ass no homo

  8. #8
    Superstar elcol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    620
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    look this **** is mad gay (no homo)

  9. #9
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by elcol
    look this **** is mad gay (no homo)
    lol.......................................

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Smd brah No-Homo

  11. #11
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    lol @ this clown im gonna neg rep you and put a one star up your faggit ass no homo
    you sir, are a hero.

  12. #12

    Default

    I agree with NYKLiFER. Putting no homo in posts is so stupid. It must be an American thing because it`s the first time I have seen this happening on-line.

    It is so daft to put no homo everytime you say you love this or that player. Do you think that we are really that immature that we think when someone says you love a player that you actually mean "love" in the man to man sense?

    Lots of people on this forum need to grow up and find some maturity. And before you reply, no I am not gay. The fact that NYKLiFER has had replies to this thread saying you must be gay fo saying what he has proves my point about how some of you need to grow up !!

  13. #13
    Veteran p0nder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,323
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I just figure there are actual kids on here, like 12-19 and they need to put the no homo **** in after their posts cause they ain't had sex yet. If their mama reads it she'll be like "my son said he wanted to suck amare's dick after that dunk, but then he said "no homo" after words. So i'm pretty sure he's not gay, THANK GOD!"

  14. #14
    Member NYKLiFER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Da Bronx,
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Thx.

    Originally Posted by Scipio
    I agree with NYKLiFER. Putting no homo in posts is so stupid. It must be an American thing because it`s the first time I have seen this happening on-line.

    It is so daft to put no homo everytime you say you love this or that player. Do you think that we are really that immature that we think when someone says you love a player that you actually mean "love" in the man to man sense?

    Lots of people on this forum need to grow up and find some maturity. And before you reply, no I am not gay. The fact that NYKLiFER has had replies to this thread saying you must be gay fo saying what he has proves my point about how some of you need to grow up !!
    Thanks for the back up. It really comes down to that Being Immature because only children do things like that. People all I said was that we should stop using the phrase becasue it really serves no purpose.

  15. #15
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYKLiFER
    Thanks for the back up. It really comes down to that Being Immature because only children do things like that. People all I said was that we should stop using the phrase becasue it really serves no purpose.
    No offense but to call anyone immature when you felt compelled to call out KSB in another thread and then start an entire thread on the subject in the main forum of a Knicks site is hypocritical at best.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: Jun 11, 2010, 18:30
  2. Replies: 79
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2009, 00:15
  3. Religulous
    By LJ4ptplay in forum Hangout
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: Nov 10, 2008, 15:10
  4. Pay Lee (no homo)
    By portega1968 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: Oct 17, 2008, 10:20
  5. Bulls/Knicks discussing a trade
    By Trin_Starr in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: Feb 12, 2008, 09:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •