Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No HOMO

Originally Posted by NYKLiFER
    Thanks for the back up. It really comes down to that Being Immature because only children do things like that. People all I said was that we should stop using the phrase becasue it really serves no purpose.
    Have you ever referred to anything in a derogatory manner by calling it 'gay'?

Yes, you have.

Have you ever insulted anyone, jovially or not, by calling them a faggot?

Yes, you have.

Equivalently purposeless/childish/hateful/discriminatory. No one has ever called you out for it though. Pedestals can be shaky things to put yourself on.

Just saying because I love a breakfast time reeming + dog bath (no homo)

If people must know i have nothing against gay woman, i love them. Some gay men are cool, some are faggits. Theres good and bad in all kinds

Green rep ny17knicks

I would give crazy8's more green if i could

Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    No offense but to call anyone immature when you felt compelled to call out KSB in another thread and then start an entire thread on the subject in the main forum of a Knicks site is hypocritical at best.
    I like having this guy on my side, its nice having you behind me Trill....no homo

Some of these dudes are too serious, they have no sense of humor and are easily offended

Some of u dudes are mad late no homo started 10 years ago
    Last edited by KingStarbury3; Jun 29, 2011 at 13:24.

Default gay

yet another gay-ass thread (no homo).

actually "no homo" is one of the funniest, endearing bits of KO that I enjoy,
    whether it started here or elsewhere makes no diff. it's funny.
    why does anyone have a problem with that? unless they're gay,
    deep, deep, deep down inside.

i know i am... no homo.

ps: i like Jorts (no homo)
    Last edited by CoolClyde; Jun 29, 2011 at 14:21. Reason: no homo

Superstar

No offense but to call anyone immature when you felt compelled to call out KSB in another thread and then start an entire thread on the subject in the main forum of a Knicks site is hypocritical at best.

Actually what he's probably done there is to create a space where all interested parties can discuss this matter, as it would be selfish of him to divert other threads away from their original point and towards his topic of choice. As for creating this thread in the Knicks section of the forum; He's not the first nor will he be the last to do this.

no-homo is not used to as an insult in every way. it is used to clarify that u are using a phrase in a non-(homo)sexual connotation. plus it can be really funny.

hey guys im the poster on the bottom (no homo)

I dont have anything against gays, but faggits annoy me.
    I have many black friends, but I find n1ggas to be obnoxious.
    Asians, okay well I just dont like all asians.

JK
    No Homo

Originally Posted by Thugball
    I dont have anything against gays, but faggits annoy me.
    I have many black friends, but I find n1ggas to be obnoxious.
    Asians, okay well I just dont like all asians.

JK
    No Homo
    we have a quality post here

Not trying to start anything just making a statement. Think about it really. Is it necessary to put NO HOMO in your post do you reallly think we think ya Gay or are you just a self concious closet Gay and you feel safe by saying NO HOMO....For your info no one here really knows you or cares about your sexual fantasy with you roommate or high school buddy. Grow Up people comments like that in this day and Age can cause you alot of problems be careful how you use words and statements they can be miscontrued.

By using NO HOMO you are obviously biased against Gays......I 100% straight In fact I will do most of ya Mama's and Sisters **** leave me alone with wifey long enough and im Banging her. LOL nah but, seriously ppl we are Adults and people with common sense the NO HOMO is not needed not that we care anyway ok...........

Looking forward to the replys and reasoning behind the whole NO HOME Craze ////////////// Lets Go KNICKS !!!

Not for nothing but, what does that have to do with being immature. Are you saying I cannot have my opinions and voice them becasue if I do I am than immature ??? I dont understand that one. My thread was simple no one cares about you here enough to wonder if your Gay because you said you liked so and so so LETS STOP USING THE NO HOMO REFERENCE (do u get it now)....Trill Comment on the thread not on me aight Homie. WHATS IMMATURE IS ANY AND ALL WHO USE NO HOMO FACT IS IF YOU USE IT U PROBABLY ARE AND NEED TO SAY IT TO FEEL BETTER SO THAT YOUR SECRET DOES NOT GET DISCOVERED (ARE YOU A BOOTY BANDIT TRILL?) all of you that left comments that were negative can suck a left nut !!! If you cant agree with this thread than you just dont get it and probably never will ////I FEEL SOORY FOR YA MOMS//// ah little menace to society lol WHATEVER DUDE.......

Not for nothing but, what does that have to do with being immature. Are you saying I cannot have my opinions and voice them becasue if I do I am than immature ??? I dont understand that one. My thread was simple no one cares about you here enough to wonder if your Gay because you said you liked so and so so LETS STOP USING THE NO HOMO REFERENCE (do u get it now)....Trill Comment on the thread not on me(no homo) aight Homie. WHATS IMMATURE IS ANY AND ALL WHO USE NO HOMO FACT IS IF YOU USE IT U PROBABLY ARE AND NEED TO SAY IT TO FEEL BETTER SO THAT YOUR SECRET DOES NOT GET DISCOVERED (ARE YOU A BOOTY BANDIT TRILL?)(no homo) all of you that left comments that were negative can suck a left nut (no homo) !!! If you cant agree with this thread than you just dont get it and probably never will ////I FEEL SOORY FOR YA MOMS//// ah little menace to society lol WHATEVER DUDE....... (no homo)
    Had to fix that up there...

Veteran

all of you that left comments that were negative can suck a left nut !!!
    I have nothing against gays (not my biz) but this is clearly discrimination....what about the right Nut?!! Are left nuts better than right nuts? Just JoKing. You know... busting your balls a bit. {insert saying here}

Not for nothing but, what does that have to do with being immature. Are you saying I cannot have my opinions and voice them becasue if I do I am than immature ??? I dont understand that one. My thread was simple no one cares about you here enough to wonder if your Gay because you said you liked so and so so LETS STOP USING THE NO HOMO REFERENCE (do u get it now)....Trill Comment on the thread not on me aight Homie. WHATS IMMATURE IS ANY AND ALL WHO USE NO HOMO FACT IS IF YOU USE IT U PROBABLY ARE AND NEED TO SAY IT TO FEEL BETTER SO THAT YOUR SECRET DOES NOT GET DISCOVERED (ARE YOU A BOOTY BANDIT TRILL?) all of you that left comments that were negative can suck a left nut !!! If you cant agree with this thread than you just dont get it and probably never will ////I FEEL SOORY FOR YA MOMS//// ah little menace to society lol WHATEVER DUDE.......
    Sorry dude but expanding this to an entire thread after already commenting about it directly to KSB's post is indeed immature. It's attention seeking emo **** that does not belong in the main section of a basketball forum. The mature thing is to ignore the things YOU deem as immature or at the very least confine your comments to the thread that contained the original post. (like me...I am not going to start a pro-no homo thread or a anti-anti-no homo thread) As you can see from the responses your master plan has backfired.

BTW, if you feel sorry for my mom then that makes you the Korean chick who got her and her husband shot up...

It's clearly the offseason when we are argueing the merits of (no homo)....

i will hate to see this place in February of a locked out season....

all of you that left comments that were negative can suck a left nut !!!
    Ill bite your left nut off, chew on it, and then sew it back into your sack

lmao this thread got bashed so hard. Shhh no homo