Amir Khan vs. Zab Judah
Eric Morales

Big Fights In the future
Manny vs. JMM
Ortiz vs. Mayweather.
Sergio
Klits vs. haye

Thoughts?!?!?!

I'll say this Eric Morales was my favorite small fighter of all time. I think he beat Maidana. Also seems like Everyone is shook of Sergio...it's a damn shame too he's nice and should be getting big time purses for fights, but no one is willing to get in the ring with him....

clumsy

Rotation player
Oh Yah....Zab Judah will be probably lose badly to Khan. He's probably been the most frustrating boxer to watch as a fan....just like Tim Thomas all the tools could never put it together.

KingCharles34

All Star
Zabs got sweet P whitaker as his trainer now, he looked good in his last fight

Whos the punisher fighting?

sucks that marquez is old now, i thought he beat pacman in both of their fights

Whens BHop and Chad Dawson going down?

clumsy

Rotation player
P Will is fighitng Erislady Lara undefeated coming up fighter. Unfortunately i haven't seen him fight before so i have no details on the breakdown of this matchup.

Hopkins Dawson way later this year....I don't like B-Hops style but no denying that man is a legend. I see Andre Ward's career panning out like his.

Zab will always be predictable once his stamina runs out which happens in the later rounds. Circling throwing jabs just trying to catch people with the left uppercut...it's a damn shame because i think with Zab's skill set he coulda been an ATG. Really with his talent he shoulda never lost to Cory Spinks...a guy with no power. If he just walked forward and let his hands go he probably would have overwhelmed him.

Zab's problem is that he's not very disciplined so technical boxers will give him problems (like Khan who i don't even really like all that much).

KingCharles34

All Star
I like Andre ward, his next fight against Froch(?) should be coming up soon

We gotta find out when Sergio Martinez is fighting again, hes one of the more athletic boxers and it really showed when he fought kelly pavlik. That was a very entertaining fight

Your right about Zab, i often compare him to Floyd without any discipline. Im hoping Sweet P can teach him some new tricks while hes still kinda young, i always felt like his father wasnt the right trainer for him

clumsy

Rotation player
the one thing that pisses me off about boxing is the business side.....

No one wants it with Sergio because he will probably win in convincing fashion bringing down the market value of anyone who fights hims. At the same time, he's not a big enough draw where both sides make enough money to make it worth that kinda risk. Sucks because he's probably the best boxer right now and we can't even see him get tested.

I feel feel the Business Messes up Tim Bradley too. He's a good boxer's boxer...but not a household name despite being a strap holder. It doesn't seem like he wants to take a chance against a big name because if he loses there is no way he's going to make the same money for fights again (his style is not casual fan friendly).

Pac and Floyd you already know....I believe both are playing this biding there time in fights they can't lose to grab as much cash as they can until they are both out of their primes.....

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
Lara will most likely beat Williams.. Dude had over 200 amatuer fights and won olympic gold at least once and has looked great as a pro.. Williams, technically, is far inferior.

Morales gave Maidana a good scrap but there was no way Morales won that fight.. We were all rooting for Erik morales but he got hurt in too many rounds for that fight to go his way.

I dont care who Zab judah has in his corner.. Or what verison of Zab Judah shows up.. In no point in his career would he have been able to beat Amir Khan.. He's always had the physical tools but has never been a smart fighter.

I agree that Martinez is probably the best fighter in the game right now.. He's also in his late 30s and his window of opportunity will close within the next year or two.. It's a shame because we will probably never see the best of Sergio Martinez against the best of any of the other top fighters except for maybe the Paul Williams fights.

Floyd Mayweather is already out of his prime.. He's probably at 85-90% of his top form which is still better than 99% of everyone else.. Floyd has fought alot of good fighters but the Pac/Floyd fight will never materialize at the right time.. I think that window has passed also.. The fight doesn;t have the same iconic fight feel like it wouldve had 2-3 years ago.. It couldve been a Hagler/Hearns, Ali/Frazier, Leonard/Duran classic fight .. When looked back upon there really is no loser.. but I think that kind of story has already passed