Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Alan Hahn tweets Lawrence Frank "high on the list"

  1. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,782
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    Kiya lives in a fact free zone so don't let his conspiracy theories or baseless assertions rile you up. I learned the hard way that injecting facts itnto a debate with Kiya is a futile effort. Think of his posts as comedy relief and you will save yourself the headache.

    NBA players comments on Twitter proves facts out of theories.

    Why did Denver trade Felton on draft night for Andre Miller?
    Please answer
    If u read any of the Denver Nuggets players comments after the series vs OKC on Twitters then u wouldve seen the trade for Felton coming this offseason.

  2. #17
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    NBA players comments on Twitter proves facts out of theories.

    Why did Denver trade Felton on draft night for Andre Miller?
    Please answer
    If u read any of the Denver Nuggets players comments after the series vs OKC on Twitters then u wouldve seen the trade for Felton coming this offseason.

    And this proves what?

  3. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,782
    Rep Power
    17

    Smile u r a funny character

    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    And this proves what?

    This proves u dont have enough NBA knowledge or input to
    be commenting on coaches and players in the league.

    u can add your opinion on a duet of Frank & Dantoni as Knicks coaches.
    However, u need to know when Byron Scott left the Nets....Pat Riley
    defensive-strategy left with him. Leaving coach Frank & Kidd without
    a pot to piss in.

  4. #19
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    This proves u dont have enough NBA knowledge or input to
    be commenting on coaches and players in the league.

    u can add your opinion on a duet of Frank & Dantoni as Knicks coaches.
    However, u need to know when Byron Scott left the Nets....Pat Riley
    defensive-strategy left with him. Leaving coach Frank & Kidd without
    a pot to piss in.
    Listen...you morph and shift points form post to post and argue about things I never asserted. Where did I ever say that bringing in Frank means we will be a defensive team? I'll save you the time, I never did. I have always maintained that our defense will be dictated mostly by our ROSTER.

    I suggest you stop worrying about other peoples NBA knowledge before you are capable of putting together a coherent thought and follow your own points from post to post, backing them up with actual FACTS. You have a reputation on this forum for saying outlandish conspiracy theories and asserting your own thoughts and motives as fact. Hopefully you will learn how to properly debate, properly make a point and how to back up your points before criticizing anyone else. Until that time you won't be taken seriously by the majority of posters. I read your posts and chuckle at how stupid they are...seriously I do! SMFH...

  5. #20
    Superstar pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    902
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Herb Williams is not going to show Mike/Dan Dantoni any of the
    Defensive-systems he learned from coaches JVG/ Chambers/or
    Larry Brown.

    Do you really think he would still be on the coaching staff if he did not cooperate. Where were those superior schemes when he was our head coach?

  6. #21
    Veteran AmareForPresident's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Queens,NY
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    This is my Kiyaman impression:

    Thank god Dolan got rid of Donnie Walsh.
    He was a terrible GM.
    All of the dumb moves he made
    makes me... completely sick... to my stomach.
    Now we need to hire Herb Williams as our
    head coach.... because MDA sucks..
    But I never state any facts
    as to why he sucks....
    But then again....
    I never state any facts at all.


  7. #22
    Veteran KingofNy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,492
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
    I still think we're going to struggle defensively if MDA doesn't change the system. The offense is specifically designed to not need defense, you're creating a situation where you try to outscore the other team...and it works both ways, sometimes you're the one outscored depending on what the other team does.

    If you limit possessions, and then keep a team's field goal percentage down...you'll have better success. We could hold teams to 43% shooting on 113 possessions a game...and we're still giving up more points than a team holding opponents to 44% on 93 possessions.

    Yea I know the differential is what matters, if we scored 107 per game while only giving up 103, then technically that's good...but is it practical? I don't want theoretical maybes and possibilities, I want what works. And we routinely see slow/deliberate half court offenses with occasional uptempo pace in appropriate situations go hand. in. hand. with limiting possessions and good defense...both half court and in transition.

    Why are we trying to reinvent the wheel? Let someone else experiment. We know what works, and our approach may or may not work...that's not good enough for me.
    Mike's system has NEVER worked without some guy named Nash running point for him. Nash made Antoni the coach he is and without him we're seeing who he really is... A garbage coach. Hopefully we'll get Lawrence Frank and he'll teach Antoni how to coach and install a "REAL" defense.

  8. #23
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,782
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingofNy
    Mike's system has NEVER worked without some guy named Nash running point for him. Nash made Antoni the coach he is and without him we're seeing who he really is... A garbage coach. Hopefully we'll get Lawrence Frank and he'll teach Antoni how to coach and install a "REAL" defense.

    Great Point.....

    Nash made Mike Dantoni
    Kidd made Lawrence Frank

    Both coaches are clueless on DEFENSE

  9. #24
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,782
    Rep Power
    17

    Angry

    Originally Posted by AmareForPresident
    This is my Kiyaman impression:

    Thank god Dolan got rid of Donnie Walsh.
    He was a terrible GM.
    All of the dumb moves he made
    makes me... completely sick... to my stomach.
    Now we need to hire Herb Williams as our
    head coach.... because MDA sucks..
    But I never state any facts
    as to why he sucks....
    But then again....
    I never state any facts at all.

    All the FACTS were in Donnie Walsh & Mike Dantoni's
    actions before and during their tour as Knicks.

    Herb Williams time has arrive to show what he has learned
    from being the Knicks assistant headcoach from 2002 to 2011,
    under the tuteledge of five different headcoaches (two being HOF).

  10. #25
    Member knicksman20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    I wouldn't mind LF as a defensive coach but I feel we're going to have the same problems as last year. DA still ultimately gets the final say about who's out on the floor at crunch time moments & he still has to follow through on what LF could potentially say. He could override any decision from LF which unnerves me. How many games last year did we lose in the last few minutes/seconds of the 4th quarter because of bone head decisions? I look forward to when DA's tenure with the Knicks is over.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: Jun 09, 2011, 07:06
  2. Alan Hahn at Knicks Media day
    By KnicksWillRiseAgain in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Sep 27, 2010, 11:55
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: Aug 03, 2008, 18:21
  4. Interview with Knicks Beat Reporter Alan Hahn
    By patchyfogg in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Dec 28, 2007, 06:50

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •