The NBA is now officially having a lockout

KingCharles34

All Star
They better fix this before October...no homo but Amare and Melo are about to get in the asses of every other team once the NBA is back

smokes

Huge Member
So these guys will meet again in 2-3 weeks. 2-3 weeks of pure speculation coming up. Damn i fkin hate the offseason.

Listening to this Tom Penn guy on ESPN earlier... We may very well miss an entire season.. They asked him to compare the 99 lockout situation where they almost lost an entire season to this one and he sounded sincere in saying this one is much worse off..

elcol

Rotation player
man i really wanted to see iman shumpert and the rest of the knicks whip that miami heat ass (no homo) this season.

iJoe

Rotation player
The real shame is that its not the players or owners that are getting screwed. They'll fight over their billions and millions while the fans gets screwed by rapidly escalating ticket prices, cable costs and merchandise.

I say cut all the players' and owners' salaries and distribute the money to all the members of the KO boards!

****ing hell, would have been to good to see a contending Knicks team eh?

Bullshit this. We have a nice team for the first time in ages and what happens? A lockout....damn.

STAT will be 30 or close to 30 next season...

la2ny

Starter
Man I really wish we could start our own Pro BBall league like the USFL did w/ football. Have it during the summer months, revenue sharing so small markets can survive, no crazy ass contracts or retarded ass owners to hand them out, Tryouts open to the public in each city there is a team, 90's NBA type ball is played and the players play for the game while all the other stuff comes 2nd, put the league in cities like Seattle,Vancouver,Tampa,Kansas City, etc. Then have an interleague tournament an get all off in the NBAs' Ass(No Homo)....A man can dream

tiger0330

Legend
F**K no trades, no summer league, no nothing related to the NBA. They can't even show replays of the finals on NBA TV. They have 4 months, they better get a deal done.