92 guests

smokes

Huge Member
Obviously this forum has a pretty huge readership, whenever I log on here on big nights (game night, draft night, lockout night etc) there are hundreds of guests here.

I want to invite all these guests to sign up and get involved! It's the offseason guys we need some fresh blood in here to keep things interesting during the next several boring months.

Don't be shy people, click the register button!

smokes

Huge Member
Rady could you check if the site is being attacked, I'm serious. Very unusual log in activity for the off-season.

Yeah like Marbury said it's because of the lockout. I've seen upwards of 350 guests here on nights such as the Melo deal, and the first game of this years playoffs.

Sage

Rotation player
A lot of 'guests' on forums are web crawlers that cahe information for search engines. Few of them would be actual people..

But those people should definitely sign up!

smokes

Huge Member
A lot of 'guests' on forums are web crawlers that cahe information for search engines. Few of them would be actual people..

But those people should definitely sign up!

Yeah but not that many, it's usually about 10-20 bots on a site at a time nowhere in the region of 100 afaik.

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
Hey guys, this thread honestly encouraged me to join after being lazy to do so lol. i've been on there forums for a while but never joined so nice to join all of you.

toNYknicks

Benchwarmer
Usually check the forums while im at work on my phone so it makes hard to reply but started bring my laptop ( currently sneaking this post)..but 126 people is good when theres usually 40 people on a good night.. going to need it with this long off season