KO.com lockout activity

jpz17

Starter
Hey guys,

Lets try extra hard to talk basketball during the lockout. Usually during lockouts almost every message board ends up shutting down.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
So.....remember that time Melo took that one shot....and it went in (no homo)

Those were the days man...

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Hey guys,

Lets try extra hard to talk basketball during the lockout. Usually during lockouts almost every message board ends up shutting down.

Im with you 100% on this. I talk and sleep basketball Jpz I will be here everyday to talk basketball even if there is a lockout. With that being said i am about to go in....

So.....remember that time Melo took that one shot....and it went in (no homo)

Those were the days man...

I don't know why, but I think the team on your signature had better chemistry and better balance.

- I'm still not convinced of Billups...
- STAT at center wasn't too bad (better than everything we had during the playoffs)
- Gallo played well just before the All Star break (some nice dunks and assists)
- Chandler is one of the best allrounders in the Eastern Conference imo.
- Felton can't shoot, but I liked him more than Billups as a point guard.
- Fields was much better with these players arond him.

So far... the team is still feeling itself out, and a few new addition are on the way. If the heat can make it to the big dance in one year...I think we can too. With some coheshion on the defensive end we can beat any team. Our offense is already there, we just need the stoppers and role players to give Stat and Melo that quality rest time. With this lockout and all...they might be getting more than they collectively bargain for....

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Almost everyone on this board is moaning claiming this extending lockout could have already ruined our blueprint for the next season, but I just want to remind you guys after the last NBA lockout we made it to the finals, so there is still a chance everything will be going according to the plan when all sides reach an agreement and make the deal done, so keep talking about our organization's future and believe we can tell the entire league where to go when the next season finally starts. ;)

knicksin60

Starter
If there is going to be a lockout, I don't know why every team involved can't play games against eachother without associating themselves with the NBA.

toNYknicks

Benchwarmer
Word what's holding someone like melo n stat back from say starting their own summer league n privately meeting with knick staff...... guess just money huh ...it'd be cool to see players show that kind of intrest tho

la2ny

Starter
They really need a drew league or something of the sort. Maybe they could play in certain cities to maybe raise money on something hurting the less fortunate. Maybe the 1st game could be in KeyArena in Seattle so they could see some NBA ball again then circle around the major cities in America so hometown fans can see their fav players(Mia,NY,LA,Chi,LV,Det,Orl,).