Knicks Gear!!

toNYknicks

Benchwarmer
So if any of you are like me I'm constantly looking for new knick gear and the knick store online is pretty half ass...I was wondering what you guys have out there? It would be interesting to see what you got.....fitteds, hoodies, shirtss, jerseys, kicks, jackets whatever.......... Personally I've found it hard to find good kicks in knicks colors ( please don't post some and1s or starburys) lol tho the spizikes that spike released are hot they're not available for retail.....POST AWAY!

Sorry I didn't post any pics I'm on my phone at work

feetoe

Benchwarmer
!BceHD-Q!Wk~$(KGrHqYH-DwEqusu!TVJBK0mJM(4tw~~_12.GIF

platnumn

Benchwarmer
I have the blue/blue mitchell and ness fitted
46-33392-F.jpg

...also the allan houston throwback (like this, only all black with orange accents.
6QRS.jpg

And i've been actively looking for the Fila kicks in my signature.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I have the blue/blue mitchell and ness fitted
46-33392-F.jpg

...also the allan houston throwback (like this, only all black with orange accents.
6QRS.jpg

And i've been actively looking for the Fila kicks in my signature.

wow. Wher'd you get the cap bro? looks sweet!!

Sadly, it's very hard to find knicks gear here in the Philippines :(

ChrisN7

Benchwarmer
I own a pair of these adidas superstars. Found them on ebay and got them shipped to the UK from China I think it was. Very few retailers or even ebay sellers based in the UK.

Adidas%20Superstar%201%20NBA%20Series%20New%20York%20Knicks%20Edition%20014148.jpg

I own a pair of these adidas superstars. Found them on ebay and got them shipped to the UK from China I think it was. Very few retailers or even ebay sellers based in the UK.

Adidas%20Superstar%201%20NBA%20Series%20New%20York%20Knicks%20Edition%20014148.jpg

Dude thats sick im going to order some of those. For me I only have a STAT jersey.

A blue Spree jersey from 2002 and a white Starbury jersey from 2004.

PLus a basecap with the old school logo fitted

59fifty-fitted-basketball-hats-caps-New-York-Knicks-hats-caps-free-shipping.jpg

That's it. I thought about buying a Melo jersey last season, but in the end I didn't want to satisfy Dolan's greed for money.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i got a bunch of jerseys that i don't wear anymore but i'm thinking about a blue stat jersey for this summer. i found on ebay some nice not expensive swingmans

feetoe

Benchwarmer
i got a bunch of jerseys that i don't wear anymore but i'm thinking about a blue stat jersey for this summer. i found on ebay some nice not expensive swingmans

good choice, can't go wrong with with a STAT jersey, just be careful on Ebay since there are a lot of fakes on there especially with the swingman and authentics.

Last edited:

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
I got a
Danilo Gallinari Shirt
Black Melo jersey
An autographed hat signed by Wilson Chandler and Patrick Ewing Jr.
And this Knick hat:
I've been meaning to get a new Knick hat thinking about the draft day hat
thumb.aspx