Miss America asked Should Evolution Be Taught in Schools

Paul1355

All Star
Seriously mate, well put, and well said - I agree with you 1000000 % !!!!

Its not an education, its indoctrination. I am all for evolution to be taught as a "Theory" in school - Believe me.... Its when they teach Evolution as 100 % fact and they mock and ridicule Creationism, that's what pisses me off majorly. I say teach both and let the individual decide.... Stop indoctrinating people ....

I want to talk about 1 point you made where you said that "We are taught this stuff as children....this is basically indoctrination and people that have religious views against this put their kids through schools that believe in this as 100% fact. No wonder why kids rebel so much and family values are low
There is serious evidence to suggest that since it has become compulsory to teach Evolution in school books as fact in the USA since the 1960's, there has been a dramatic increase in Crime, Sexual Immorality, Murder, Abortion, and the list goes on and on. I seriously believe that Teaching Evolution to children and ignoring God's word has had a direct correlation as to why these things have increased and to why family values and morals have dropped off dramatically.

I live in Australia and its getting worse and worse here also. All this stuff points to a "One World Order" if you ask me....
you are on the ball my friend...keep it up