Rank Your Current Power Forwards

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
As of today, how do you rank the PFs in the NBA (TOP 7).
Im starting this thread because some writer on ESPN mentioned Bosh is obviously a top 5 PF and im not so sure about that. Maybe in terms of a long term investment, maybe.....maybe. But lets say for this upcoming season, im not sure i'd say hes one of the top 5 PFs.

Stat
Dirk
Pau
Blake
ZBo
Love
Bosh

knickscity

Benchwarmer
Bosh would be if he didn't play with Wade and LeBron.

My Top 7 in order.......

Dirk
Amar'e
Pau
ZBo
Griffin
Bosh
Boozer

p0nder

Starter
How does Love get ahead of Bosh? I don't see it? I think our lack of rebounding makes us value rebounding too much as Knicks fans.

Dirk
STAT
Pau
Griffin
ZBo
Bosh
Boozer
Love
Aldridge
David Lee

nuckles2k2

Superstar
How does Love get ahead of Bosh? I don't see it? I think our lack of rebounding makes us value rebounding too much as Knicks fans.

Dirk
STAT
Pau
Griffin
ZBo
Bosh
Boozer
Love
Aldridge
David Lee

Love shoots the 3 at a decent clip. He inhales rebounds, he can score a bit inside, and he shoots the 3.

I can ask you how it is that you have Bosh and Boozer above Aldridge....did you see the NBA from the time Roy had his double knee surgery to the end of the season?

Aldridge lived above 20ppg, 11rpg, and he got his share of blocks and assists...shooting 50% from the field and 80% from the free throw line. What else does he have to do to get some love?

It's the same thing with Monta Ellis man, the young guns on the west coast that put up the numbers not named Blake Griffin or Eric Gordon get shat upon like no other.

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
agree. nuckles, as soon as i saw your post it dawned on me that i had completely forgotten about lamarcus. i would actually put him above bosh. i like klove slightly more because lamarcus will give you that consistent 20/10 but to me klove as the potential to get you that 30/30(as he did against us last season).
so there you go, bosh not even top 7
Stat
Dirk
Pau
Blake
ZBo
Love
Aldridge

Love shoots the 3 at a decent clip. He inhales rebounds, he can score a bit inside, and he shoots the 3.

I can ask you how it is that you have Bosh and Boozer above Aldridge....did you see the NBA from the time Roy had his double knee surgery to the end of the season?

Aldridge lived above 20ppg, 11rpg, and he got his share of blocks and assists...shooting 50% from the field and 80% from the free throw line. What else does he have to do to get some love?

It's the same thing with Monta Ellis man, the young guns on the west coast that put up the numbers not named Blake Griffin or Eric Gordon get shat upon like no other.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
With regards to Kevin Love's rebounding you have to realize that nobody on his team averaged more than 6 rebounds a game on the season. To say that Love would be as great a rebounder elsewhere...well, it's tough to say that. He's still a decent rebounder, mind you, but he wouldn't have grabbed 15 boards a game with STAT and Carmelo next to him instead of Beasley and Darko.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
With regards to Kevin Love's rebounding you have to realize that nobody on his team averaged more than 6 rebounds a game on the season. To say that Love would be as great a rebounder elsewhere...well, it's tough to say that. He's still a decent rebounder, mind you, but he wouldn't have grabbed 15 boards a game with STAT and Carmelo next to him instead of Beasley and Darko.

with regards to Amare you have to realize that he only averages 25 ppg because of D'Antoni's fast paced no-defence system. Put him on a team like Bobcats and he would average 20 pts...at best.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Top 10

1 Dirk
2 STAT
3 Pau
4 BG
5 J Smoove
6 LA
7 Bosh Spice
8 KG THE KID
9 Love
10 ZBO

Just missed
David West and Lamar Kardashian

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
rebounding is so much about effort. fair point that if he had melo next to him, he wouldnt get that many rebounds but you kno what, the rebs he doesnt get would still go to our team because melo is above avg rebounder and so is fields. point being, we bitch at amare for not getting rebs because the rebs hes not getting are going to other team. if love's (hypothetically speaking is on our team) rebs go down, its not because the other team out hustled him. its cuz someone else on our team got it, so in the end we're still benefiting.

p0nder

Starter
Aldrige is ranked lower for me because of STAT's total pwnage of him in every game they play against one another. How can aldridge be an elite PF if he gets shat on by the others on this list? Even DLee has good games vs. aldridge. His number are inflated because of the lack of options on his team. Kind of like the knock against Love being an elite rebounder because of his team sucking.

I left out KG and TD. TD is a beast but i feel that he has moved on to become one of the better Centers in this age of the NBA. KG gets no love from me cause **** boston. seriously, my blind hatred of the celtics stops me from ranking any of their players on any list. you don the green and shite and you're dead to me.

Bosh is getting no love here because he plays with Miami. He is an elite PF that actually plays better defense then the more atlhetic guys on the list like STAT. He still doesn't impact the floor like Dirk, STAT, Pau, Zbo and Griffin. but he is in the upper eschelon of players, unlike lamarcus and boozer and love who are great players and options at the 4, but not in the same way. Out of those 3 tho, i think lamarcus has always been on the edge of "elite" but never pushed into that tier. If he played with Greg Oden and Roy, what do you think those numbers would be like?