Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rape charges have been dropped against Kobe

wait i would not take kobe over shaq because shaq is a center and he is the best one. also he plays there hardest spot. kobe is one of the best shooters dont get me wrong but there are many good shooting SGs. houston, T mac, mobely ray allen, redd theres alot

Superstar

Originally Posted by TmAc N Knicks4life
    oo coem on broo that was best news i heard when he sighed wit lakers not only he not come 2 knicks
    Absolutely right! Absolutely!
    Originally Posted by dr.carpy
    You have to take Kobe. He is the best guard in the NBA.
    Nope. Allen Iverson is the best guard in NBA. Btw, how many MVP titles does kobe have? Just as I thought - NONE.
    Originally Posted by dr.carpy
    Anyone who thinks Kobe can't lead without a dominant centre remember these five names. Michael Jordan-> Bill Cartwright, Scott Williams, Will Purdue and Bill Wennignton
    That rapist kobe ain't Michael, not even close.
    Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    also he is probably the best player in the NBA right now.
    He's not the best player in the NBA. There are numbers better players than him. AI, T-Mac, Starbury you name them. Too many guys better than him and with better attitude than he's got. Definitely.
    If he's special in something, then it's this: he is the only one rapist in the NBA.

Superstar

but i think this girl drop this case for some big reason maybe kobe made a deal.
    I guess that frog has payed hell lotta scrilla for that girl so he could save his ass from jail. I hate that guy with passion. How come people compare that loser to Michael?! Kobe ain't worth noin' without Shaq and everybody knows that.

Originally Posted by newmove
    I guess that frog has payed hell lotta scrilla for that girl so he could save his ass from jail. I hate that guy with passion. How come people compare that loser to Michael?! Kobe ain't worth noin' without Shaq and everybody knows that.
    Yeaa i noo rite he would have been in jail already if he dint have any money and yeaa how can they even compare him and jordan it aint even close, i realy get pissed when they say that o my god, hes nutin without shaq!!

Originally Posted by newmove
    i dont think he should be compared to mj but cmon now dont hate that much. Kobe is a very talented player, adn shaq didnt do anything w/o him in orlando and kobe didnt do anything w/o shaq, but to call him a loser is way too harsh, if he was coming to ny you know u wouldnt be like this

Superstar

OK, I admit he's got some game. Not very good but some. But I hate his attitude. He shows up TOO damn much. He's a rapist. He's a copy cat, he tries to be, act, walk and even talk like Mike.

Shaq led his team (Orl) to the Finals w/o any fcking kobe. And he led his team to the three championships. Just recall how it all went on. He led his team, he was damn unstoppable. And hell, he's unstoppable now as well. And kobe gets his points by taking 30-40 shots a game! That's sick. His percentage is low. Remember the last game from this year's Finals? He was 7-21 from the field. That's a huge problem. If they thrown it to the big fella they probably could 've won that game. But kobe thinks for some unknown reason that's it's much easier for him to to make those 25-footers (which he ain't making) than it's for Shaq to throw it down with an authority and have a chance for a three point and1 play. That's stupid. Kobe is stupid. His basketball IQ is none. Like his real IQ.

And about the kobe 2 NY agenda. Hell, if that would've happened it would my worst nightmare come true. I hate kobe for hundreds of good reasons. If he could've changed himself, then probably I gained some repect for that idiot.

Finaly Shaq. He's in an interesting position now. Miami've got no good players except for Jones, Shaq and Wade. Jones's old, Wade is too unexperienced and Shaq's fat and 've got lots of injuries. I predict Miami have a better season than LA. Just cuz of Shaq. He's a big deal for ANY team. He's a main factor. I hate to say that but it's gonna be tough for us facing Miami this season.

HELLLLL YEAAAAA!!! i agree wit all of taht expt AI best guard in nba hes second behind tmac, and kobe will never come clsoe 2 mj i cant belive hwen ppl compare them how can u it aint even clsoe o my god!!! i get mad just thinkin about it and him best player in nba o my god im not even gona comment on that....thats a joke

wait hold on i am a die hard knick fan but even i can say kobe is better then starbury. kobe has a better shot and have u ever seen him.

yeaa kobe in NY what hes prob try 2 get marbury out of ny, he is gona be soo sorry he got rid of shaq when hes prob rappin some otha lil girl watchin shaq in playoffs and him not!

i just wan se kobe without shaq i stil think marbury is gona be better then him when kobe is aint without shaq

Superstar

wait hold on i am a die hard knick fan but even i can say kobe is better then starbury. kobe has a better shot and have u ever seen him.
    No ****ing way! Stephon's better than that rapist kobie. If you say that Steph ain't better I guess you're not a true Knicks fan. We've got the best squad in NBA, no la, no miami, no other city in America. We're the best! And we've got the best players. No kobe, no shaq, no1 else only the Knicks, you kno' me.

listen man i love the knicks and i would want marbury on this team instead of kobe but come on ask anyone here who is the better all around player kobe or marbury??

Superstar

One word - Starbury.

The fact that you guys think the Knicks have the best NBA backcourt and that "Starbury" is better than Kobe shows how much you know about basketball.

i never said kobe is better then starbury. im the one saying kobe is better. you guys have to look at kobe he is one of the best players out there.