View Poll Results: Who would you rather have?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • CP3

1 7.14%
  • D12

12 85.71%
  • D-Will

1 7.14%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who would you rather have?

I respect how knickscity feels about trading Amar'e for Howard. I wouldn't want it (if I was GM, I hate to say it, I would).

Let's not forget that Amar'e was only with us one season and Felton had a big part of out improvement too.

STAT symbolizes the beginning of our resurgence, I really would hate trading him.

And majority of the votes goes to...........

And majority of the votes go to.......

[IMG]jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/dwight-howard-planking-7.jpg[/IMG]

Veteran

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    I respect how knickscity feels about trading Amar'e for Howard. I wouldn't want it (if I was GM, I hate to say it, I would).

Let's not forget that Amar'e was only with us one season and Felton had a big part of out improvement too.

STAT symbolizes the beginning of our resurgence, I really would hate trading him.
    Trading Amar'e would bring us to the all time low this organization has ever gotten to.

Let's not forget that if not for Amar'e we would be stuck paying David Lee 14 million dollars and:

Felton
    Fields
    Gallinari
    Chandler
    David Lee

would have been our starting rotation. I liked all of those guys but let's be real that's a 38 win team at best, that's not a championship squad (Melo's not signing the extension in NY if Amar'e doesn't come here).

Veteran

Bump.

I like D12 more than CP3. Always will.

But I'm starting to make more peace with the idea of picking up CP3.

CP3 averaged over 11 assists in the playoff series when his best targets were Carl Landry and Trevor Ariza. Ariza who was no more than a 6th man with the Lakers and Carl Landry who's a borderline starter on a lottery team...CP3 took this team and won two games against the Lakers.

With Carmelo and Amar'e to pass to, I think averaging 14 assists per game is something that is entirely within CP3's ability...CP3-Amar'e would be the best P&R duo of ALL TIME