Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alonzo Mourning will officially rejoin the Nets for training

Originally Posted by pbjb14
    why cant mj be your favorite player if your a knicks fan. I was a huge stephon fan before he came to ny, its just a matter of respect and admiration for a great player. Im not saying when he plays the knicks i want him to win, i want him too lose , but it doesnt mean i dont like him
    Yea im talking about jazz-bulls rivery and hwo jordan too like 3 Championships away from them

Originally Posted by newmove
    Absolutely agree! I respect player's talent when I see a tallented guy. I don't care about his freaking team cuz the only one team I do really care about it's New York Knicks.

And speaking of rivalry. Miami've got noin' on us. We've been more successful. And since the next season we're going to be three times more tallented than they are.
    Aww come on how cant u say us and miai got ntuin we hated each other 4 like 5years n still do but not as mutch, u dont rember the fights, trashtalk and how we rocked them in game 5 wit houstons sweet shot, those where the days i stil dont like the heat bc of that and neva will unless they get tmac!

I can't believe that a knick fan can say that they were no rivalry between NY and Miami unless he's not a real fan...

do doubt..... i still remba those old games when we fought espashly when van gundy hooked himself on Zo leg it was great!!

Superstar

Originally Posted by TmAc N Knicks4life
    Aww come on how cant u say us and miai got ntuin we hated each other 4 like 5years n still do but not as mutch, u dont rember the fights, trashtalk and how we rocked them in game 5 wit houstons sweet shot, those where the days i stil dont like the heat bc of that and neva will unless they get tmac!
    Nope it's notin' like that. I DO remember about the rivalry but they've got noin' on us. We're simply better. Well, they've had some nice games but that's all. We've been a better team and we remain a better team. Even with miami signing big fella. We're simply better. That's what I've meant when I said they've got noin' on us.
    Originally Posted by vince
    I can't believe that a knick fan can say that they were no rivalry between NY and Miami unless he's not a real fan...
    I've explained my words in the previous post. Believe me I am a real die hard New York Knicks fan and can't name other person who cares about this team as much as I do.

still bro u can say it wasnt rivary we had big games and they did win some

Superstar

Damn it IS a rivalry but hell we're still better. Yes, they've won some but hell, we're better anyway. No matter what.

if it comes down to the heat and knicks in the finals i will have front row seats.!!!

Originally Posted by vince
    thats pretty retarded man first of all u misunderstood the guy hes saying were ahead by alot not that theres no rivalry, second just cuz somone has a difference of opinion with u there all of a sudden not a real fan?whats with that. if he wasnt a real knick fan i doubt hed have 300 + posts on a knick fan website but thats just me, maybe he gets kicks out of talking to people about something he doesnt like.

eighther way yes there was a rivalry, yes we were and are alot better, but since the rivalry has died down in past 3 yrs i really dont c whats wrong with cheering for the heat on occasion, theyve got a young talented player in dwayne wade, and they have the most dominant player in the game, its exciting basketball

Superstar

Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    if it comes down to the heat and knicks in the finals i will have front row seats.!!!
    If it's gonna happen I'm gonna be up there wearing my Johnny Starks white retro jersey and a brand new Stephon blue one!
    But I think Maimi will not make it though we hae some pretty good chances of advancing that high.

Mutombo to Houston. For whom? Have you heard those news lately?

oo you got the blue one i bought the white one. where did u get yours? i couldent find it store so i had to order mine online

Superstar

I did the same thing. but they had no blue jesrseys available so I did the next thing. I've ordered a personolized jersey and specified #3 and the "Marbury" as a name... Nice trick

yea and you got it for cheaper right?

Superstar

Nope. It costed a lil more than one from a regular store but it's worth that money for sure!

oo truuu i was gona do that but...had no $$$

yo can make any player right??