Alonzo Mourning will officially rejoin the Nets for training

newmove

Rotation player
Damn it IS a rivalry but hell we're still better. Yes, they've won some but hell, we're better anyway. No matter what.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
vince said:
I can't believe that a knick fan can say that they were no rivalry between NY and Miami :? :? unless he's not a real fan...

thats pretty retarded man first of all u misunderstood the guy hes saying were ahead by alot not that theres no rivalry, second just cuz somone has a difference of opinion with u there all of a sudden not a real fan?whats with that. if he wasnt a real knick fan i doubt hed have 300 + posts on a knick fan website but thats just me, maybe he gets kicks out of talking to people about something he doesnt like.

eighther way yes there was a rivalry, yes we were and are alot better, but since the rivalry has died down in past 3 yrs i really dont c whats wrong with cheering for the heat on occasion, theyve got a young talented player in dwayne wade, and they have the most dominant player in the game, its exciting basketball

newmove

Rotation player
JJtheKnick said:
if it comes down to the heat and knicks in the finals i will have front row seats.!!!
If it's gonna happen I'm gonna be up there wearing my Johnny Starks white retro jersey and a brand new Stephon blue one!
But I think Maimi will not make it though we hae some pretty good chances of advancing that high.

Mutombo to Houston. For whom? Have you heard those news lately?

JJtheKnick

Starter
oo you got the blue one i bought the white one. where did u get yours? i couldent find it store so i had to order mine online

newmove

Rotation player
I did the same thing. but they had no blue jesrseys available so I did the next thing. I've ordered a personolized jersey and specified #3 and the "Marbury" as a name... Nice trick :)

newmove

Rotation player
Absolutely. I mean all you have to do is order a personolized jersey and specify the # and the name, that's it. And you're done with making a "player's" jersey :) That's how you can get all the retro jerseys ;)