WTF, Amar'e?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Amare-Stoudemire-Twitter-Fashion-Avatar.jpg

This, to me, is the fashion equivalent of a dog dragging its anus on your carpet. I just want to hit him on the head with a newspaper and send him outside.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Crazy⑧s;185257 said:
Amare-Stoudemire-Twitter-Fashion-Avatar.jpg

This, to me, is the fashion equivalent of a dog dragging its anus on your carpet. I just want to hit him on the head with a newspaper and send him outside.
I don't think this is something he would actually wear on the street. Its just for a photoshoot. No big deal. I guess the pink pants and matching book is what's irritating you.

Amare is a G, stop the hatred; the idea is real men where pink, and real men seek knowledge; good for Amare; hes the best ambassador in NY sports aside from Derek Jeter and Eli manning, We have no true role models in NYC that play sports any more; and Amare is fitting the bill. Kudos STAT.

Role model? I think not. Sports is not the place to look for leadership and fashion examples. It's already bad enough a great deal of these kids are wearing tight ass jeans hanging off of their dingy underwear. That last thing they need is for their tight pants to be pink highwaters...exposing sockless ankles. :eek7:

Someone needs to show Stat where downtown Brooklyn is or send his sweet looking ass to Macy's, Jimmy Jazz or something. He looks like a candy liquorish twist with those tight ass threads on. Not cool at all man...not cool at all. I thought there was something odd about him when he took that naked photo last year.

This is almost like some dude sitting in a nail salon getting a pedicure and manicure...all the while trying to convince all the women there how manly he is...LOL. gtfooh.

knickscity

Benchwarmer
It's just a shoot, but Amar'e is highly fashion conscious, and yes I can see him wearing that out fit in public.

I have worn a pink shirt before, doubt I would rock the pants in pink.

I also get a manicure regularly, and a pedicure once a month.

It was actually one of the things my wife was impressed about, when she first met me....."the little things most men ignore", was her words.

Nothing wrong about caring about your hands and feet appearance.

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
It's just a shoot, but Amar'e is highly fashion conscious, and yes I can see him wearing that out fit in public.

I have worn a pink shirt before, doubt I would rock the pants in pink.

I also get a manicure regularly, and a pedicure once a month.

It was actually one of the things my wife was impressed about, when she first met me....."the little things most men ignore", was her words.

Nothing wrong about caring about your hands and feet appearance.

ive always needed a pedicure . Ive never made it to the salon. instead i'll just bite my toenails...

knickscity

Benchwarmer
ive always needed a pedicure . Ive never made it to the salon. instead i'll just bite my toenails...
That's not cool guy.

I actually have a pretty tight sandal collection.

bluefly.com has been my hero.

But treat your feet good, and you will feel good as well.

Sage

Rotation player
I got nothing to say about the pink pants, but I guess if anyone can get away with it, it's stat.

The top half is very doctor who, nothing wrong with that. :)

Kiyaman

Legend
Role model? I think not. Sports is not the place to look for leadership and fashion examples. It's already bad enough a great deal of these kids are wearing tight ass jeans hanging off of their dingy underwear. That last thing they need is for their tight pants to be pink highwaters...exposing sockless ankles. :eek7:

Someone needs to show Stat where downtown Brooklyn is or send his sweet looking ass to Macy's, Jimmy Jazz or something. He looks like a candy liquorish twist with those tight ass threads on. Not cool at all man...not cool at all. I thought there was something odd about him when he took that naked photo last year.

This is almost like some dude sitting in a nail salon getting a pedicure and manicure...all the while trying to convince all the women there how manly he is...LOL. gtfooh.

:boohoo:
and this comment is from a "Real NY Baller"....... :barf:
Stop looking at the small picture..............

A Macy's or Sax 5th ave photo-shoot with the head-photographer
in the shot.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Amare is a G, stop the hatred; the idea is real men wear pink, and real men seek knowledge; good for Amare; hes the best ambassador in NY sports aside from Derek Jeter and Eli manning, We have no true role models in NYC that play sports any more; and Amare is fitting the bill. Kudos STAT.

:lol: a good interpretation! You're right.

Say no to homofobia wherever it is found.

Jesus boys.

There's no hate. If your friend came round to smoke a bowl in pink pants you would nail him to the pink pants cross.

Morals and politics are exacerbated from behind keyboards.

It's a joke, a playful slander, a fart in the wind.