Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTF, Amar'e?

Say no to homofobia wherever it is found.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    Role model? I think not. Sports is not the place to look for leadership and fashion examples. It's already bad enough a great deal of these kids are wearing tight ass jeans hanging off of their dingy underwear. That last thing they need is for their tight pants to be pink highwaters...exposing sockless ankles.

Someone needs to show Stat where downtown Brooklyn is or send his sweet looking ass to Macy's, Jimmy Jazz or something. He looks like a candy liquorish twist with those tight ass threads on. Not cool at all man...not cool at all. I thought there was something odd about him when he took that naked photo last year.

This is almost like some dude sitting in a nail salon getting a pedicure and manicure...all the while trying to convince all the women there how manly he is...LOL. gtfooh.

and this comment is from a "Real NY Baller".......
    Stop looking at the small picture..............

A Macy's or Sax 5th ave photo-shoot with the head-photographer
    in the shot.

Originally Posted by knickscity
    That's not cool guy.

I actually have a pretty tight sandal collection.

bluefly.com has been my hero.

But treat your feet good, and you will feel good as well.

You seem to be pretty strange man. Pedicure, manicure and sandals???

Damn.

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    You seem to be pretty strange man. Pedicure, manicure and sandals???

Damn.
    Not one bit, I just care about my health and appearance.

If that's strange, then I don't know what to say.

Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    Amare is a G, stop the hatred; the idea is real men wear pink, and real men seek knowledge; good for Amare; hes the best ambassador in NY sports aside from Derek Jeter and Eli manning, We have no true role models in NYC that play sports any more; and Amare is fitting the bill. Kudos STAT.
    a good interpretation! You're right.

Originally Posted by JaboloPR
    Say no to homofobia wherever it is found.
    Jesus boys.

There's no hate. If your friend came round to smoke a bowl in pink pants you would nail him to the pink pants cross.

Morals and politics are exacerbated from behind keyboards.

It's a joke, a playful slander, a fart in the wind.

Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    Amare is a G, stop the hatred; the idea is real men where pink, and real men seek knowledge; good for Amare; hes the best ambassador in NY sports aside from Derek Jeter and Eli manning, We have no true role models in NYC that play sports any more; and Amare is fitting the bill. Kudos STAT.
    Knicks players always had great sense when it came to fashion.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Kiyaman

and this comment is from a "Real NY Baller".......
    Stop looking at the small picture..............

A Macy's or Sax 5th ave photo-shoot with the head-photographer
    in the shot.

I'am looking at the big picture and what I see is a bunch of young followers walking around town wearing pink pants made by Huggies and shirts so tight that they will never need to be ironed. What's next, dudes trading in their fitted's for bonnets?

I don't mind originality but thats part of the issue I'm talking about here, most people are followers. I've seen some of Sats wears (some are cool) but when I see this pic here I think of some of those kids who never learned how to dress themselves....doing dumb **** for attention like wearing T-shirts with one arm in and the other out, pants cuffs the size of their whole shin, wearing shirts they grew out of 5 years ago, pants so tight they can probably walk on their own.

Maybe the closet door is opening wider by the day. People are no longer peeping out of it, now they have the courage to blow it off the hinges.

I take care of my own hygene... hair cuts and shaves is what I go to the saloon for. No way am I sitting around a bunch off gossiping females having my toes and nails beautified and shiny. A set of nail clippers on cost a buck fifty.

IMO, That metro-sexual stuff is a form of suppressed gayness. Plus it makes most dudes look prettier then their mates. Prison would probably love them...especially the ones who wear their pants sagging past their ass. Afterall that's where the style came from... Dudes who were punk had to walk around with their ass out. I bet most of these youngins don't even know they picked up a bit of fashion from some dude they thought was the man when he got out of jail, and followed his lead thinking he was doing something so cool. rediculous...whats this world coming to?

what ever happened to the rugid and/ manly look. Mofo's are even getting their eyebrows done up too...lol, wtf.

You guys have got be kidding.

So now Amare must have "tendencies" because he worn pink pants?

Glad I'm not that simple in the mind.

Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    I'am looking at the big picture and what I see is a bunch of young followers walking around town wearing pink pants made by Huggies and shirts so tight that they will never need to be ironed. What's next, dudes trading in their fitted's for bonnets?

I don't mind originality but thats part of the issue I'm talking about here, most people are followers. I've seen some of Sats wears (some are cool) but when I see this pic here I think of some of those kids who never learned how to dress themselves....doing dumb **** for attention like wearing T-shirts with one arm in and the other out, pants cuffs the size of their whole shin, wearing shirts they grew out of 5 years ago, pants so tight they can probably walk on their own.

Maybe the closet door is opening wider by the day. People are no longer peeping out of it, now they have the courage to blow it off the hinges.

I take care of my own hygene... hair cuts and shaves is what I go to the saloon for. No way am I sitting around a bunch off gossiping females having my toes and nails beautified and shiny. A set of nail clippers on cost a buck fifty.

IMO, That metro-sexual stuff is a form of suppressed gayness. Plus it makes most dudes look prettier then their mates. Prison would probably love them...especially the ones who wear their pants sagging past their ass. Afterall that's where the style came from... Dudes who were punk had to walk around with their ass out. I bet most of these youngins don't even know they picked up a bit of fashion from some dude they thought was the man when he got out of jail, and followed his lead thinking he was doing something so cool. rediculous...whats this world coming to?

what ever happened to the rugid and/ manly look. Mofo's are even getting their eyebrows done up too...lol, wtf.
    Word is born son!

Veteran

I don't know any man nor have I've seen any man wear pink tight highwater pants other then gay men and trannies. Where I'm from this would be seen as nothing else other then that. Everywhere I travel dudes that dress this way are known to be part of the fruit troop. Lawd knows we don't need another Dennis Rodman on our hands. We all know how he has transform his identity during his time in the NBA. Maybe this will be a hit in the village but hardly anywhere else outside of the gay community. Hopefully he was making a joke or something. I know he's been trying to get into the NY limelight more but I'm seriously thinking he is either taking on any gig for that exposure or he is slowly showing his true self. I hope he never wears something like this again...at least not in public.

Superstar

If wearing pink pants and getting pedicures gets me in bed with a hot chick, I'm down and I'm positive Amare has no problems with the ladies. That's the opposite of being homo.

If you want to look disgusting in your definition of "manly", you're not gay or straight. You might as well be a plant since the only action you're gonna get is when you jack off by yourself.

Veteran

haha, must of touch a nerve. This a perfect example of being a follower. sorry to hear that this is the only way for you to get a little action...with some hot chicks. Go ahead and get your nails and hair done, put on some pink tights and tell us just how far you got with the ladies...lol.

You should already know that Stat is a celebrity so he can practicaly wear anything and the groupies will flock. Not sure if this will be the case with you. Judging from that statement.

All I have to do is be myself, keep it thorough and the ladies will recognize. Hasn't failed me yet.

is this even worth discussing? it's pants fellas. I don't give a **** what the guy wears on the street as long as on the court in blue and orange he contributes to some wins.

Plus if Amar'e came to smoke a bowl wearing pink pants you probably wouldn't say **** cause the guy is ****ing huge.

Default ???

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s

This, to me, is the fashion equivalent of a dog dragging its anus on your carpet. I just want to hit him on the head with a newspaper and send him outside.
    I don't get this thread where are the pics ?

Just ordered me this: