Black Mamba Paves The Way For This Offence To Add A Post Game

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Bryant was asked which current player he?d most like to team up with and he chose Anthony. ?I would actually like to play with Melo,? Bryant said.

?Championships are won on the inside and I?m always thinking about winning the title. I would love to play with Melo because I would know that I have an inside presence. That?s really been the biggest strength with our Lakers team. We have a lot of guys who can play in the post, and that?s how you win championships.

I can post, Lamar [Odom] can post, Ron [Artest] can post, Pau [Gasol] can post and Andrew [Bynum] can post. Teams are usually lucky if they have one guy that can control the block. But yeah, I would love to play with Melo.
??

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2011/10/kobe-bryant-wishes-carmelo-anthony-was-on-his-team/

Unleash 'The Beast On The Block'

Kiyaman

Legend
He wasnt talking offense when Boston-defense dominated the
league....plus the Lakers only showed Melo one week of rumors
interest throughout months of the chaos-Melo-trade.

Bryant comment only makes me think of the $100 I lost on
Pau Gasol no-defense effort (playing just like Melo) vs the
Mavs in the postseason.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
He wasnt talking offense when Boston-defense dominated the
league....plus the Lakers only showed Melo one week of rumors
interest throughout months of the chaos-Melo-trade.

Bryant comment only makes me think of the $100 I lost on
Pau Gasol no-defense effort (playing just like Melo) vs the
Mavs in the postseason.
Well, Knicks fans shouldn't be betting on the Lakers.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
fc100156_bump3.jpg

Melo and Kobe are extremely close, like lebron and Wade close, both played together on the olympic team , Kobe can sniff Phil Jackson around the corner of Madision Square Garden, and Mike Brown will not be enough to satisfy Kobe's lust for the triangle offense.

I Can actually see phil and kobe reuniting in NY

Billups
Kobe
Melo
Amare
Jerome Jordan

yep.

la2ny

Starter
Melo and Kobe are extremely close, like lebron and Wade close, both played together on the olympic team , Kobe can sniff Phil Jackson around the corner of Madision Square Garden, and Mike Brown will not be enough to satisfy Kobe's lust for the triangle offense.

I Can actually see phil and kobe reuniting in NY

Billups
Kobe
Melo
Amare
Jerome Jordan

yep.
Lol, as cool as that looks now, in 2 years when his contract is up, Kobe will be in his 18th season I believe and Billups will be pushing Derek Fisher status.(and thats not including STAT being over 30 lol)

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Lol, as cool as that looks now, in 2 years when his contract is up, Kobe will be in his 18th season I believe and Billups will be pushing Derek Fisher status.(and thats not including STAT being over 30 lol)
I'd be all for it even if he averages eight points a game. That would still be great.