Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Look At Shump In O&B

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

2 things;

1. WE GOT OURSELVES A BALLER! dudes the steal of the draft no doubt and i really think he's gonna be a valuable piece to our puzzle. gonna help us to the Chip and definitely could see him as a 6th man like the jet or a borderline allstar talent like that of a rip or so.

2. The jersey is fire!!! once the lockouts through and that number is official definitely copping that jersey.

p.s dudes my early favorite to take the dunk contest( if there is one )

I thought this would be thread-worthy but I don't have the rights to start one. Anyway Stump posted this on his instagram page and quickly deleted it.....looks legit.....and pretty nice as well [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Superstar

how did shump fall to 17? looking at the draft class as of right now there is only one clear cut player better then him and thats irving. k leanord and shump are on the same level as of today. and i think will take a major step from year 2 to year 3 especially with an official offseason.

Veteran

Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    how did shump fall to 17? looking at the draft class as of right now there is only one clear cut player better then him and thats irving. k leanord and shump are on the same level as of today. and i think will take a major step from year 2 to year 3 especially with an official offseason.
    I like Shump, he's a Keeper, but ......

Our 17th picks was suppose to be Kenneth Faried, and we were suppose to buy a 2nd round pick to select Isiiah Thomas .. these 2 players were in that draft-class, plus their skills/talent/and IQ are way above Shump (then & now).

Superstar

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    I like Shump, he's a Keeper, but ......

Our 17th picks was suppose to be Kenneth Faried, and we were suppose to buy a 2nd round pick to select Isiiah Thomas .. these 2 players were in that draft-class, plus their skills/talent/and IQ are way above Shump (then & now).
    I like shump over faried.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2