Bernie Fine

LeFlume

All Star
Bernie FIne

Fuc* YOU and *uck YOU again and again and again..Disgusting p.o.s..

This was supppose to be our year. We have a great team. Playing awesome basketball. The team have that swagger around them. We even look cocky at times - but in a good way. We're as deep as we have ever been and anybody can be the go to guy on any given night. I mean it looked great.

I have been an SU fan as long as I can remember and it was a long time ago since I was this excited about a season. Final Four is in New Orleans. Good things happen to SU in The Big Easy (Remember 2003).

This was our year..It really was.. Then ...."Bernie like little boys".."he likes children"...ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?
smiley-angry002.gif
[/url]

It makes me wanna PUKE...

Sage

Rotation player
Basketball aside, child molestation sickens my to the core. This has actually happened before with Bernie Fine, but due to statute of limitations it wasn't pursued. This time there's no reason it won't go to trial and from what I've read it looks very bad for Bernie.

On a basketball note, SU lost 35 years of experience. It might not affect the team much, but the loss of that experience plus the scandal might well rock Syracuse's NCAA campaign.

Shame too as they're the team I follow as well.

LeFlume

All Star
Gerry G-Mac McNamara was appointed the position as "assistant head coach" during Bernie Fines absens--but now Bernie is gone. I wonder if Gerry gonna keep that chair or if Mike Hopkins who is more qualified gonna get the job..

Bernie was "the Big Man" coach. We need someone coaching the bigs..