I work at Penn Plaza

edsonline

Rookie
Just met Isiah, we were going to the same elevator. He said they are most likely not getting Shareef, but you never know. In other words, he’s trying but they probably won’t be able to land him. Isiah’s a great guy.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
That's hot man, thanks for the info...at least its coming from a better source than these writers trying to sell newspapers.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
That's great man, but maybe Isiah wants to keep it secret, well at least untill the time is right (whenever that is)

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
I used to work there, I saw Mcdyess on an elevator (Knicks occupy like floors 10-15 or something like that...).
I also saw Allan Houston and Cedric the Entertainer who was there for the reading program...

good luck & thanks for the news

edsonline

Rookie
I damn near started hyperventalating when I saw Isiah, he laughed and was cool about it and we started talking. Not to get any ones hopes up, but my exact question to IT was "Is that Shareef stuff bogus?" My question gave him a clear out if for whatever reason he didn't want to give out info. I freaked when I saw him but managed to collect myself somewhat. I'm working for a book publisher right now but my background is in journalism, reporting, interviewing etc. - that's why I got my sh!t together and asked the question like that. If it was bogus, dead deal, or he just didn't want to discuss he would have just used what I said, and responded - yeah, it's bogus. He's working hard to get SAR, but doesn't know if he will be able to get him, that's why he answered like that. That doesn't mean NYK will get him. But its great to know they are definitely trying. Isiah got off on floor 15. If I met Marbury I'm not sure if I would have been able to get my sh!t together. I thanked Isiah for getting Stephon - he laughed and said "He's been great for us."

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
you should have told him about this website!... and demanded that he post here
if you see him, you should
Dont u just love the gold colored logo on the floors the Kncicks occupy, by the elevators?

newmove

Rotation player
edsonline said:
If I met Marbury I'm not sure if I would have been able to get my sh!t together.
I can feel you. It's like meeting God... It just leaves your wordless, your jaw drops to the floor and all you can do is hand a pen and a piece of paper. I've met some NBA players (not superstars like Starbury but) and I can definitely say it's like dream come true. You watch those guys on TV, you've got their posters around your bedroom and at one day you just meet 'em in person. Oh My God.
youadmireme2 said:
you should have told him about this website!... and demanded that he post here if you see him, you should
Yeah, that would be more than great! That would make this website the best Knicks and b-ball site on the WWW!

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I used to go clubing at Jimmy's Bronx Cafe and I met Patrick Ewing, Herb Williams, Larry Johnson and Camby out there. Met Weatherspoon at a gas station once dude seemed surprised I even knew his name...lol. Saw Kurt Thomas pumping gas near Sue's Rendevous (Strip club) in Mount Vernon, now that dude looked really tall, but still looked crazy cause of his crooked eye. He was driving a pimped out pick up truck, lowered with some rims. Looked kinda too small to even fit him in it, but Heyyyy.....Don't get me wrong I love the Knicks but I'm not going nuts if I see one of them on the street they are just regular people...THAT HAPPEN TO PLAY FOR THE BEST DAMN CITY IN THE WORLD

e_D

Benchwarmer
dasilva1079 said:
Saw Kurt Thomas pumping gas near Sue's Rendevous (Strip club) in Mount Vernon, now that dude looked really tall, but still looked crazy cause of his crooked eye.

Haha funny! I went to Sue's and got cool with the bouncer.. he said that on the night before the first home playoff game, Steph and some other guys were there chillin.. Just thought that was pretty funny.

O yeah, I saw Travis Knight walking down 34th street at midnight a few years ago. He looked just as lost there as he does on the court.