Rumors of the demise of Amar'e's health have been greatly exaggerated.

Blumatic

Rotation player
His knees won't give. He is not injury prone. One major knee surgery with no lingering effects (Jason Kidd same surgery at older age looks great.) He slowed down last year, yes. But wow did he look good in game 1.

All this amnesty on STAT talk for Howard is ridiculous. STAT is a beast, a work out nut. And unstoppable when the stakes are high.

Its just my little rant. Cuz this Amare will break down in 3 years is nonsense. Now it doesnt help the Dantoni runs him alot but any other player in STATs position would go through the same thing in terms of slowing down towards the middle of the season.

STAT is here to stay. He started all this Knicks rebirth. He stays.

Just ranting.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
STAT played well, got things rolling for players considering to become a Knick, and had one of his best seasons last season. He's a leader and is earning our trust.

KingCharles34

All Star
Stat showed in that he means business in the first game of the playoffs against Boston. The best type of players are the ones that have better playoff stats then regular season stats. Stoudemire is one of those types of players. It was disappointing to have so many injuries in that playoff series but its finally time for redemption

He's been working out with Zeke the last few month's. I hear he's in great shape and has a work out regimen similar to Jerry Rice's. I'm concern about his health too, but Zeke is a health nut, has always kept himself in shape and played hugh minutes during his carrear in Detroit.

I suspect Amare (aka Renaissance Man) is working on his conditioning. This is a good thing, he is going to need a lot of lung power to play in D'ant's system.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
He hasn't been working out with Zeke, thank ****ing God.

He works out at FIU because he's from the Orlando area. I bet his family still lives around there.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
9 consecutive 30+ points games, plenty of power dunks that exploded/shut up the crowd (ia. on Garnett and LeBron), some huge blocks (ia. against Rose and LeBron), some career high numbers, noticeable leader behavior on and off the court + energy the city got after his arrival. He's not going anywhere!