Knicks Promos

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I know we're in the middle of a period when every Knicks fan is busy with matching our current roster with all available free agents and any other players that could hit the market every moment starting on December 9, but... in the meantime MSG released first Knicks promo for the upcoming season, so I was thinking why actually do not share it on the board? Of course there were plenty of cool promos last season (does anyone know where I can find that "then and now" commercial?), so feel free to share everything you found cool or made you proud of being a Knick fan. ;)

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Thanks for the share man, these always get me excited, I liked the "I'm comin' home" ones last year when we got Melo, like the one you mentioned too, then and now, in any event thanks, I'm beyond pumped even for preseason on 17th vs nets, I can't wait to watch. Sad but true I own the knicks soundtrack cd or whatever with some quotes and the old 94 go ny go ny go song and the kriss kross knicks will make you jump remix and all, I'm actually banging that and having beers with buddies now watching the old games MSG had been showing, can't wait to yell at my tv again