My CP3 Trade with Knicks/Hornets/Spurs

CA7

Scoring Champ
Knicks get- Chris Paul, Emeka Okafor and Gary Neal

Hornets get- Tony Parker, Toney Douglas, Bill Walker, Ronnie Turiaf, Andy Rautins, Josh Harrelson, 2016 and 2018 1st Rounder, 2012 and 2014 2nd Rounder, 3mil cash

Spurs get- Chauncey Billups, Landry Fields, Reynaldo Balkman and 2013 2nd Rounder

The Hornets get a younger PG than Billups who's unhappy in San Antonio and the Spurs get a solid vet who fits their boring style, they get Fields also and him, Leonard, Anderson and Ginobili will be great on the wings, they also get cap relief and the perfect mentor for Cory Joseph in Billups, new orleans will be in full out rebuild mode but what other choice do they have

As for us

Mid Level Exception- Deshawn Stevenson and Shane Battier split
Re-Sign- Shawne Williams
Vets Minimum- Joel Pryzbilia
League Minimum- Curtis Jerrells and Sean Williams

Starters

C- Emeka Okafor
F- Amar'e Stoudemire
F- Carmelo Anthony
G- DeShawn Stevenson
G- Chris Paul

Reserves
F- Shane Battier
G- Gary Neal
G- Iman Shumpert
F- Shawne Williams
C- Jerome Jordan
C- Joel Pryzbilia
F- Sean Williams
G- Curtis Jerrells

I'd ride with those 12 into this season

finestrg

Rotation player
Knicks get- Chris Paul, Emeka Okafor and Gary Neal

Hornets get- Tony Parker, Toney Douglas, Bill Walker, Ronnie Turiaf, Andy Rautins, Josh Harrelson, 2016 and 2018 1st Rounder, 2012 and 2014 2nd Rounder, 3mil cash

Spurs get- Chauncey Billups, Landry Fields, Reynaldo Balkman and 2013 2nd Rounder

The Hornets get a younger PG than Billups who's unhappy in San Antonio and the Spurs get a solid vet who fits their boring style, they get Fields also and him, Leonard, Anderson and Ginobili will be great on the wings, they also get cap relief and the perfect mentor for Cory Joseph in Billups, new orleans will be in full out rebuild mode but what other choice do they have

As for us

Mid Level Exception- Deshawn Stevenson and Shane Battier split
Re-Sign- Shawne Williams
Vets Minimum- Joel Pryzbilia
League Minimum- Curtis Jerrells and Sean Williams

Starters

C- Emeka Okafor
F- Amar'e Stoudemire
F- Carmelo Anthony
G- DeShawn Stevenson
G- Chris Paul

Reserves
F- Shane Battier
G- Gary Neal
G- Iman Shumpert
F- Shawne Williams
C- Jerome Jordan
C- Joel Pryzbilia
F- Sean Williams
G- Curtis Jerrells

I'd ride with those 12 into this season

Nice. Even better than what I was thinking...I like the idea of bringing in a 3rd team..It might even allow us to hold onto a chip or two (like Shumpert). Good call.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Hornets getting Harrellson who they traded to us right after the draft? I don't know, there are so many possibilities to make a deal that I'd rather wait until 12/9 than try to think about every match possible... but still your trade looks good to me.