Wait until 12/9

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Grant Hill, Anthony Parker, Bostjan Nechbar, Kurt Thomas, Jeff Foster, Tony Battie, Aaron Gray, Sebastian Telfair, Mike Miller, Samuel Dalembert, Alexis Ajinca, Kwame Brown, Jason Kapono, Chuck Hayes, Caron Buttler, Shannon Brown, Jose Barea, Jamal Crawford, Jason Richardson and Chris Paul.

These are all the players media mentioned we're interested in. I'm getting sick of reading stories like: a guy in subway told my friend he heard from his friend who heard that from his neighbor who heard that from his mom who heard that at work from her colleague who heard that from the guy calling the radio she was listening to that the Knicks are offering one year deals only and the source close to the situation says they have some major interest in player X.

KingCharles34

All Star
Grant Hill, Anthony Parker, Bostjan Nechbar, Kurt Thomas, Jeff Foster, Tony Battie, Aaron Gray, Sebastian Telfair, Mike Miller, Samuel Dalembert, Alexis Ajinca, Kwame Brown, Jason Kapono, Chuck Hayes, Caron Buttler, Shannon Brown, Jose Barea, Jamal Crawford, Jason Richardson and Chris Paul.

These are all the players media mentioned we're interested in. I'm getting sick of reading stories like: a guy in subway told my friend he heard from his friend who heard that from his neighbor who heard that from his mom who heard that at work from her colleague who heard that from the guy calling the radio she was listening to that the Knicks are offering one year deals only and the source close to the situation says they have some major interest in player X.

I bolded the players that im interested in (no homo). Im not a big Jrich fan at this point, Id sign and trade Caron Butler but as for having him on this team, hes naturally a small forward. Theres other wholes that the knicks need to address before signing someone who I believe is still a really good player as a back up for Starmelobury. Oh, and I only bolded Telfair because of who his cousin is :teeth:

*edit*

Fukk Kwame Brown and Mike Miller

Theres some teams that Crawford could help out but hes not a good fit on this team. Never was

We need to sign Dalembert before the Heat do!

He's everything we need at the 5!

Dalembert and a good SG like Shannon Brown, Jason Richardson or Wesley Matthews and we're ready to go imo.

Kiyaman

Legend
Frontcourt Bigmen in the rotation is a first priority

The Knicks dont need to sign a big star center....the Knicks just need to
have two defensive centers in their rotation with PF-Amare & PF-Turiaf.

The Knicks signing Kwame Brown & Alexis Ajinca, would be a step in the right
direction.... C-Kwame & PF-Turiaf played well together as coach Phil Jackson
2nd unit bigmen. The two defended both sides of the paint well for 22 minutes
of playingtime per game, plus shot above 50%, this was during Bynum's best
season in the NBA in 2008. The two didnt miss a step when Bynum got injured.

Knicks signing Kwame, Ajinca, and Jorts to add with Turiaf & Amare in the
frontcourt would give alot of room for high scoring Melo, and hustlin Fields
to do what they do best at the SF-spot.
The Knicks are very strong at the PG spot with a healthy Toney Douglas, and
the Knicks MVP Big-Shot Billups creative coaching on the court/and from the bench.
Practically all the Knicks Fans are sleeping on oldman-Billups...

P.S. If the Knicks wouldve let Billups become a FA, Pat Riley, D.Wade,
and Lebron wouldve signed Billups to a 3 year contract with all kinds
of bonuses to run the Miami Heat offense/defense. Billups earned high
respect and confidence from all the superstars in the NBA.
:thumbsup:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Billups, locker room presence, championship experience and respect all over the league are values he brings the Knicks; probably he'll be playing 25-30 minutes per game this season, but he's the right guy to prepare Douglas to become a valuable starter at point guard. I know Billups didn't want to move to New York, so can I only hope he'll get the chance to end his career in Denver, where they love him, but he's definately my man to raise the Knicks.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Billups, locker room presence, championship experience and respect all over the league are values he brings the Knicks; probably he'll be playing 25-30 minutes per game this season, but he's the right guy to prepare Douglas to become a valuable starter at point guard. I know Billups didn't want to move to New York, so can I only hope he'll get the chance to end his career in Denver, where they love him, but he's definately my man to raise the Knicks.

Agreed. I remember when Billups was traded to Denver for A.I., he instantly transformed that young Nuggets team into a contender in the western conference in just one season. I think they went to the WCF that year. If theres one guy who i would choose to lead a team, it would be Mr. Big Shot.

p0nder

Starter
i'm still waiting it out. and to be honest, if it's Melo, Amare and Billups starting for us on Christmas, I'm gonna be pretty happy anyways. I'm not worried about the free agency period and all the speculation around CP3 and others.

i'm still waiting it out. and to be honest, if it's Melo, Amare and Billups starting for us on Christmas, I'm gonna be pretty happy anyways. I'm not worried about the free agency period and all the speculation around CP3 and others.

Word! We just need a physical and athletic center like Sam D and a legit shooting guard like Shannon Brown, J-Rich or Grant Hill (yes he can play the 2).

I'd be very happy with that.

I'd be disappointed if our starting 5 were:

Turiaf
STAT
Melo
Fields
Billups

on opnening night tbh.

It's obvious that we need upgrades at the 5 and 2. Turiaf and Fields are good bench players, nothing more.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
That's what I've meant opening this thread. I mentioned twenty names of all players we were interested in to show that there is just some media fantasy league behind them and we have no idea what our front office is going to do. And now it seems we didn't and we probably won't sign any of those players, because we landed Tyson Chandler, who was probably our goal from the beginning.