Chris Broussard: Nets offering Lopez + Two 1st round picks for Dwight

KingCharles34

All Star
broussard_chris_m_bigger.jpg

Chris_Broussard Chris Broussard
Nets have emerged as No. 1 choice for Dwight Howard, multiple sources say. D12 is expected to ask Magic to trade him to NJ.

Chris_Broussard Chris Broussard
Nets still pursuing Nene in case deal for Howard falls through. NJ offering Brook Lopez & 2 1st rnd picks, as @ESPNSteinLine wrote last wk

Fukk the Nets

Knicks will feast on them december 17 and 21st

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Picks are like golden vaginas in this scenario, but they'd want to throw in Morrow at least.

****ing Nyets. :finger:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
aww man those post battles will be epic. seeing Amare and Howard battle on one side and Chandler and Howard on the other. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i cant wait

how sweet would nets opening day in brooklyn vs knicks be! i wish it happens hahah

CA7

Scoring Champ
aww man those post battles will be epic. seeing Amare and Howard battle on one side and Chandler and Howard on the other. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i cant wait

how sweet would nets opening day in brooklyn vs knicks be! i wish it happens hahah

Orlando is crazy I'd want Lopez, James, Brooks, Morrow, 2 1st and for them to take back Arenas if not no deal and I'd send him to Minnesota as a rental

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Eternal gay lord, ESPN's Chris Broussard, tweeted that Howard wants a trade to Nets. That's disgusting.

Let the battle for NY begin.

If Dwight joins the Nets he's ****in loco!

His team in Orlando is better than the team in New Jersey and even there he couldn't win a chip, so what's he supposed to achieve in Jersey/Brooklyn? 7th or 8th place in the Eastern Conference?

I think this is only a rumor, can't see Howard beeing that dumb, there are plenty of better options, even the Hawks (his hometown) would be a better option than Jersey, pretending L.A. and NYC are no options.

This seems like way too little to get Howard but I'm hoping this goes through. Can't wait for those epic battles and definitely cant wait to go to Brooklyn and own the Barclay's Center. Knicks will always run the city.

mafra

Legend
Now I'm even happier we grabbed Tyson Chandler.

This is good for the NBA, good for tri-state area. Anything that prevents Howard from going to Lakers, and blocks Lebron from winning a title is all good to me.

Like the 90s... Knicks will feature one of the NBA's premier front courts in action on a daily basis.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Now I'm even happier we grabbed Tyson Chandler.

This is good for the NBA, good for tri-state area. Anything that prevents Howard from going to Lakers, and blocks Lebron from winning a title is all good to me.

Like the 90s... Knicks will feature one of the NBA's premier front courts in action on a daily basis.

thats what its all about for me

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
apparently they're close to nene and could sign him today interesting stuff going on. i want the nets to be better so we create some instate drama over the years those NY battles will be crazy, from marketing, to fans to on the court