Best option: Sign CP3

jpz17

Starter
The best option today is the same as the best option 6 months ago, sign Chris Paul so we will not surrender more talent. When the Knicks traded for Carmelo we ended up dealing some very valuable pieces that would be have been handy along with Melo Stat and CP3.

If the Knicks can pick up a temporary point guard for this season, stick through and be one of the better teams, not the best, they will be better off in the long run. Let's sign Chris Paul so we don't have to deal Fields, first rounders, Douglas, our last draft pick, and whatever else! We already lack depth!!

Any thoughts on this? Sorry I just had to go off on a ramble because I hate James Dolan that much, hah

jpz17

Starter
How do we sign CP3 with Chandler on the books?

Thats the point sorta, if we can't sign CP3 with Chandler, we can't afford Chandler. CP3 has to be our big goal here, not some center scoring 10 points a game and 9 rebounds a game.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Thats the point sorta, if we can't sign CP3 with Chandler, we can't afford Chandler. CP3 has to be our big goal here, not some center scoring 10 points a game and 9 rebounds a game.

I'll take the best front court in the game with Melo, STAT, and Chandler, with Jordan and Jorts coming off the bench, over anything short Dwight Howard, Michael Jordan in his prime, or Missy Peregrym showing up at my front door talking about she needs some milk chocolate.

CP3 would have been nice, but we can now beast from the inside out on both sides of the court.

Ask the Heat how Tyson's "10 points and 9 boards" treated them in the Finals.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
NBA will never trade Chris Paul to a large market franchise and that's a good news. Paul would never accept a $57M four year deal we can offer over $102M five year contract with Hornets, Lakers or whoever could sign him via Bird-exception and that's also a good news. If we somehow land Paul we would have made an incredible marketing move, the problem is though that even if our offense running machine can score up to 140 points every game, because of our lack of defense there will be plenty of medicore teams that can score 141 points against the Knicks and that's a bad news. If we sign Chandler we get the best frontcourt in the Eastern Conference and you'll hear Heat or Celtics fans moaning how screwed they feel to play against the Knicks and that's again a good news. And finally we won't get outscored by the one man team called Orlando Howard because we've got a guy that can stop him - which is a good news.