The Official Welcome Tyson Chandler Thread

Red

TYPE-A
1. I disagree although they are probably the closest.

Tyson > Bynum
Amare = Gasol
Melo > Artest or Odom

2. That frontcourt is being broken up.

Please!

Gasol couldn't handle breaking up with his girl last year...
You think he can handle being on the trade block? Nope.

Odom was crying.

MWP couldn't hit a shot to save his life.

Knicks front court > the Lakers... easy

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Needs to be finalized, but..

I can't wait for this move.

TC should partly make up for Amare's lack of awareness under the basket. He'll be able to relax much more knowing he's got a 7'1'' beast behind him.

Infact he'll help both Amare and Melo. They'll just have to funnel guys to TC.

If and when it happens.. this is a GREAT signing for our team.

:gony:

Red

TYPE-A
I can't wait for this move.

TC should partly make up for Amare's lack of awareness under the basket. He'll be able to relax much more knowing he's got a 7'1'' beast behind him.

Infact he'll help both Amare and Melo. They'll just have to funnel guys to TC.

If and when it happens.. this is a GREAT signing for our team.

:gony:

Are you flip-flopping from our Big vs CP3 debate?

yea, a bit of hyperbole there....it's not the best but the talent is there.....

Which frontcourt is better?

THe Answer is: None!

Thank you sir.

We're gonna rule this year if Tyson signs.

Only MIami are stronger.

Let's say Baron Davis signs here for the vets minimum....man we're gonna tear teams apart...and I don't even like Baron Davis, but Baron, Melo, STAT and Tyson on the same team? ARe you f-ing kiddin me son?

Monster team.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Perfect fit, defender and rebounder. Now the Knicks need a distributor, someone needs to be signed or TD needs to step up his game.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
melo is a good on ball defender but not to good help defender while stat is a very good help defender but putrid on ball defender, adding t.c. who is terrific at both will enhance melo n stats strengths on defense and help their weaknesses that does turn is into the best frontcourt in the,league

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
That's correct, I've got multiple tweets saying Chandler has just said on ESPN Dallas that he's signing with the Knicks.

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
Yeah, I don't want to count eggs before they hatch, but it'll be refreshing seeing a legit 7 footer on the floor for a change. Also has any of you guys forgot about Kurt Thomas, maybe he can replace Turiaf?

Kurt is 39 years old smh.....lets put that away

Red

TYPE-A
No, but I'm not gonna hate on a deal that will obviously help us alot.

I'm better than that lol

If it means anything, it's being reported that IF the Knick stars agree to restructure their contracts (new CBA) we can still afford CP3 in free agency nex year.

tiger0330

Legend
Last years NBA championship front court

Chandler
Nowitzki
Marion

This years Knick front court

Chandler
Amare
Melo

I'll put the Knicks front court right up there with last years Mav's front court. Bring in Baron Davis for the vet's min to pass the rock and we can go deep into the playoffs this year.