The Official Welcome Tyson Chandler Thread

Red

TYPE-A
Haha, like your enthusiasm brother, but let's stay realistic:

Melo: All NBA Second Team, 3rd in scoring
Ty-Chandler: All Defense First Team, top 3 in the DPOY voting
STAT: All NBA Third Team, 20 and 8
Shumpert: Solid rookie season and developing into our defensive stopper in the backcourt.
Douglas: (Depending on our record) might have a legit shot at 6th man of the year.

Ha, y'all dudes are open!

How about this:

Either A) Chandler competes for DPOY

-or-

B) Shumpert is top 5 in the league in assists

-or-

C) THE KNICKS GO FROM 28TH TO TOP 10 DEFENSIVE TEAM

A,B, or C which would you rather?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
wouldn't A=C though? so i'd take A loll.

how about stevenson fellas? him at the 2 would be great rugged player, knocks down the open 3 and defends well. only question is will he take an MLE?

Red

TYPE-A
wouldn't A=C though? so i'd take A loll.

how about stevenson fellas? him at the 2 would be great rugged player, knocks down the open 3 and defends well. only question is will he take an MLE?

Was trying to separate the team from the individual accolades.

I keep asking...

All those who believed with a powerful cast, vets would be lining up to sign with us on the cheap...

WHERE ARE THEY?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Was trying to separate the team from the individual accolades.

I keep asking...

All those who believed with a powerful cast, vets would be lining up to sign with us on the cheap...

WHERE ARE THEY?

yea i know haha, i was just looking for a loophole haha. I know thats crazy, we became a top choice of many players suddenly. veteran players looking to get a run in and with our cap right now thats perfect.

knicksman20

Benchwarmer
The best thing I like about Chandler is he's a vocal leader out there. You can see him on defense yelling & communicating with his Dallas teammates. That in itself will help Amare & Melo on the defensive end. Hopefully he'll challenge Amare out there defensively & on the boards to make him better in that dept.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Magic just used the amnesty on Arenas. I think the Cavs won't use it on Davis though. They need all the help they can get. Simply cutting Davis won't improve them. No one won't come to Cleveland

stuntmanmike

Benchwarmer
great signing... he's use to playing with guys like stat and melo. good at screens and the pick and roll is there... solid guy... and cp's good bro too could come in handy next year

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
W E L C O M E To New York

Yo I just wanted to welcome Chandler To NY! Welcome to NY Tyson. Hey If these words indicate anything it will be the start of something Special. I hope everyones ready for this ride I know I am we waited so looooooong for something special to happen and over the last 2 years it has. Thank you BB Gods for putting this together.

"It just really happened over the last, like, 48 hours," Chandler said. "I just think the future of the team, being able to play alongside Amare Stoudemire, Carmelo Anthony and the young talent that we have, I feel like puts us in contention over the next four or five years."

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Tyson Chandler emerges from locker room in #Knicks shorts and tight black top. He and Amar'e may be the fittest PF/C combo in NBA. #fb

posted by alanhahn

Hahn also posted that fields changed his # to 2 and so Chandler is 6

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@nyknicks: OFFICIAL: #Knicks Acquire Tyson Chandler.

edit:

large.jpg

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
HowardBeckNYT Howard Beck
Knicks acquire Chandler, plus rights to Ahmad Nivins and Giorgos Printezis. Mavs get Andy Rautins and protected 2012 2nd-rd pick from Wiz
Does anybody happen to know who the F*CK these 2 dudes are? :confused: