Arenas

KingofNy

Starter
I can't believe Arenas still isn't with a team right now........ I guess people are tired of his off court antics. Contenders see him as a bad locker room guy. If I were him I'd prove everybody wrong and show that I can be motivated and serious about staying in the NBA.

He's not that old and can be an instant scorer off the bench like Jamal Crawford. I'd take a chance on him right now with the way TD has been playing. They're basically the same player with Arenas being a better passer.

Whatcha guys think?

gilbert_arenas.jpg

Honestly I think he's worth a chance. If D'Antoni is gonna have us chucking up 30+ 3's a game at least we'll have someone that can knock them down. I'm sure we could get him for the vets minimum anyways so it's definitely worth a shot... If he doesn't work out just release him.

At our current pace Melo and Stat will be hurt by the All-star break. They need some help. No way in hell are we gonna win games with our weak bench. What the hell, let's give it a try!

CA7

Scoring Champ
Here's how I'd do it

Waive Jeremy Lin and Jared Jeffries

Sign Gilbert Arenas and Kenyon Martin

PG- Baron Davis/Toney Douglas/Mike Bibby
SG- Iman Shumpert/Gilbert Arenas/Bill Walker
SF- Carmelo Anthony/Landry Fields/Renaldo Balkman
PF- Amar'e Stoudemire/Kenyon Martin/Steve Novak
C- Tyson Chandler/Josh Harrellson/Jerome Jordan

Every night we rotate days off between our vets(Melo, STAT, B-Diddy, Agent 0, K-Mart and Chandler)

KingofNy

Starter
Here's how I'd do it

Waive Jeremy Lin and Jared Jeffries

Sign Gilbert Arenas and Kenyon Martin

PG- Baron Davis/Toney Douglas/Mike Bibby
SG- Iman Shumpert/Gilbert Arenas/Bill Walker
SF- Carmelo Anthony/Landry Fields/Renaldo Balkman
PF- Amar'e Stoudemire/Kenyon Martin/Steve Novak
C- Tyson Chandler/Josh Harrellson/Jerome Jordan

Every night we rotate days off between our vets(Melo, STAT, B-Diddy, Agent 0, K-Mart and Chandler)

I agree 100%. :beer:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
If we got Agent Zero and Kenyon Martin, I'd think we'd have all of the roleplayers we need once Baron Davis comes back.

Scorer off the bench? Got Gilbert Arenas.

PF to backup STAT? Kenyon Martin.

IMO those are our two biggest needs outside of PG and with regards to PG it's just about Baron Davis getting healthy