Recovery continues: Ford will miss the start of the season

newmove

Rotation player
Friday, September 10, 2004

MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee Bucks point guard T.J. Ford will not be able to practice when training camp opens Oct. 4 because he has not fully recovered from surgery on his bruised spinal cord. >>>

Bruno

Benchwarmer
yeah , hes a great future player but it´s a long injury . hope he recovers in good condition because some players comeback of injurys and then have anothers ones from the last and the career it´s over like grant hill , todd mculock...

JJtheKnick

Starter
that really stinks i really wanted to see this guy. i saw the few games he played and i liked what he did. its a shame

newmove

Rotation player
I can't forget his 360 lay-up this season. It's been on the top 10 rookie plays. Sick.
Yeah, I also look forward to see that guy play. He's got game. Not like Stephon but still he's talented.

jayp

Benchwarmer
i hope this doesn't become a trend.. first it was Jay Williams, now it's TJ Ford.. both of whom were outstanding rookies whose futures are now in question..

newmove

Rotation player
Well it's different for Ford. Jay is done but Ford is still an option. It's just a regular injurie for Ford while Jay'd probably never play again. But still it's a bad trend (if it's a trend).
ps: Nick Collison, remember? Michael Jordan '86?
It's kinda curse for talented rookies...