Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knicks offer JJ Barea two year deal

Originally Posted by CA7
    I mean if its between us and Minnesota I like our chances but damn I just wish he was 6'2 200 but kept the speed and added some strength, he'd be perfect
    He has speed, not toney douglas speed but he has speed. Let's say barea is deceptive and can cut through people.

Strength can be added.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    He has speed, not toney douglas speed but he has speed. Let's say barea is deceptive and can cut through people.

Strength can be added.
    I mean for defensive purposes, Rose and Rondo will eat him so will Wade when Miami goes Wade-James-Miller-Battier-Bosh type line-ups when Wade's the smallest guy out there, I think we'll be playing some zone this year more of a match up zone then base zone since we got Chandler inside and quick guards up top

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

im liking this sounds good to me. Lets get it i still cant believe how good we've gotten these last couple of days alone.

Holy Sh*t, Barea and Bibby would be amazing.
    Along with Crawford? we would be something to watch I'll give you that

Superstar

Yeah, I really hope he takes the deal... We desperately need some reliable scoring from the guards and more depth as well.. Who cares if he is or isn't the starter we could really really use him especially seeing as how this season is going to be long and difficult.

Originally Posted by Forrest17
    Yeah, I really hope he takes the deal... We desperately need some reliable scoring from the guards and more depth as well.. Who cares if he is or isn't the starter we could really really use him especially seeing as how this season is going to be long and difficult.
    this season is going to be long and difficult? obviously your a new fan, because this years team is the best we've had in a while

Superstar

We can't play Melo, Amar'e, and Chandler every night with a lot of minutes when games go back to back to back, or 3 games out of every 4 nights.. And besides them we don't really have anyone we can rely on. This team is the best we've had in a while, but it isn't deep enough to get through such a packed season as is.

Originally Posted by Forrest17
    We can't play Melo, Amar'e, and Chandler every night with a lot of minutes when games go back to back to back, or 3 games out of every 4 nights.. And besides them we don't really have anyone we can rely on. This team is the best we've had in a while, but it isn't deep enough to get through such a packed season as is.
    Stats gonna need to take some nights off and we need him a reliable backup to rest his knees and back

Originally Posted by Ewing33Swisher
    this season is going to be long and difficult? obviously your a new fan, because this years team is the best we've had in a while
    Legit LOL here.

THIS season will be tough? Man if this season is tough, the past few years must have been...welll...I can't even express it in words.

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Legit LOL here.

THIS season will be tough? Man if this season is tough, the past few years must have been...welll...I can't even express it in words.
    Don't forget the Scott Layden years. It's been a long time coming