Anyone worried that if D.Howard goes to the NJN's they would be better than us?

Red

TYPE-A
Not to sound negative but having the best center in the NBA and one of the best PG's would make the Nets a top 5 seeded team in the East.It would remind me of the days when the Nets had Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin and Richard Jefferson. I just don't know why Howard all of sudden wants to go to a team that no superstar free agent wanted to go to in the past few years. I still think that the Knicks are a better team than the Nets even with Dwight Howard.But having to see Dwill and D12 on the same team 4 times a year will be a tough competition for the Knicks.
CAN'T WAIT!

la2ny

Starter
Howard will end up at the LAKERS....
Lamar Kardashian now with Dallas...
frees up cap space....will be Gasol and Bynum for Howard and Turk...then they use amnesty for Turk.

Nets get stuck with NENE and Williams moves to Dallas next season

NETS WILL BE SCREWED

Gasol and Bynum is going to also net the Lakers Jameer Nelson, just watch. Also, you can't amnesty anyone you have acquired after the new cba has been ratified. Nets with NeNe, Brook, and Deron, maybe resign Kris Kardashian, they could probably be a 7th or 8th seed. It is the eastern conference after all.

Paul1355

All Star
Not to sound negative but having the best center in the NBA and one of the best PG's would make the Nets a top 5 seeded team in the East.It would remind me of the days when the Nets had Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin and Richard Jefferson. I just don't know why Howard all of sudden wants to go to a team that no superstar free agent wanted to go to in the past few years. I still think that the Knicks are a better team than the Nets even with Dwight Howard.But having to see Dwill and D12 on the same team 4 times a year will be a tough competition for the Knicks.

Nets will def be a force with Williams and Dwight.

BUT with Tyson Chandler, the pressure is lowered.

Without Tyson and with Dwight in NJ we would get dominated by Dwight.

With Chandler we have someone playing D on Howard all night which saves Amare's body and energy.

Not worried now that we have Tyson.

We are still better.

They need another piece to be in our ballpark.

If they added Dwight with another good FA like Nene then I would worry.

KingCharles34

All Star
If Bynum stays healthy then Gasol and Bynum >> Howard also assuming whatever made Gasol play like a p*ssy last year has been resolved.

Howards overrated a little. Hes still a great player all around...great defensively, good offensively. Hes not great on offense. Gasol is easily more skilled and Bynum has some nice moves too. Bynum never had a problem outplaying Perkins when hes healthy. We all know Perkins slows down Dwight. Bynums still improving, if that dude can stay healthy he'll be a beast. Great size and athleticism mixed with skills. If they're gonna trade Bynum it should be for a point guard, they really could use one to take some of the pressure off Kobe as he gets a little older

Kiyaman

Legend
If Prokhorov is able to bring Howard & Deron to Brooklyn then he is Bad
mutherhubbard. Last season Orlando was suppose to trade with Utah for
Deron. Jameer Nelson was always a backup PG. Orlando forgot what PG took
them to the FINALS 3 seasons ago.
Deron is an above average floor-show PG with a passing-skill to average an
assist from all his teammates....yes, Deron PG skills is better than D.Rose.

The Knicks dont have no floor show PG....and probably will lose their best
two defensive-guards TD & Fields to the FA market.
The Knicks having two bigmen in Tyson/Amare in the paint and no quick
passin-skills PG to keep them happy.

Bibby is not half as good as his papa Henry Bibby.
Baron Davis need to get on the same train as Arenas

If the Nets get Howard and happen to keep M.Brooks and D.williams they will have great potential. Plus absorbing the energy of cheering Brooklynites will spark almost anyone to play at their best.