Thread: How About Dragic

Default How About Dragic

With the 3 way Paul deal over do you think we could make a play to Houston for Dragic I like Toney a lot but I think Dragic screams D'Antoni PG and is a great defender and shooter. He can also pass the rock exceptionally and could build some chemistry with our frontline. I know Mike D'Antoni says he trusts Douglas but I dont think he'd let Dragic, a guy who learned under Nash, slip through his hands

I like him, but why did the Suns trade him? Attitude problems, thought Brooks might be better for them?

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    I like him, but why did the Suns trade him? Attitude problems, thought Brooks might be better for them?
    Not sure but they also sent a 1st Rounder with him, I'm watching his highlights right now and he would take us the next level , I want this guy so bad....if we're gonna trade for Crawford I say go for Dragic instead, he's worth it I say

Toney Douglas, Renaldo Balkman, Bill Walker, cash and 2 2nd rounders for Goran Dragic and Marcus Cousin

I mean they already got Lowry and Flynn

I'm on board with Goran. I remember saying that he's one of the players in Gallo's draft class that was already surpassing him as a consistent talent...and some folks got their feelings hurt over the statement.

The dude can ball his ass off, the Knicks need to make a play for him.

I like Dragic way better than Bibby or Jamal. It would be nice to get him and keep Toney!

Veteran

Dragic would also play well if he were on a team with Bibby and Douglas.

I think he's a very fundamentally sound player who would do a lot for our team. He's a good 3-point shooter, which is something we need to have in a D'Antoni PG

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

i would love it, but it doesnt seem likely.

Lurker

does anyone remember the calls from Marv Albert in the 90's? "Starks for 3!!!" well i have to tell you this kid Dragic is electrifying. PHX fans loved him HOU fans love him ... just a regular guy but when on the court he is an animal however sometimes out of control is really fun to watch a terrific athlete and i think would compliment Amare since they played together before PHX blew the whole team up. i would absolutely love to see him on the Knicks.

Dragic is the man for the job. We have to face the facts here, TD as much as I want him to succeed I dont see him facilitating and becoming a pure pg. If we can't make a trade for Dragic, I say go after Ridnour who now seems to be available due to the barea signing.

Like I said I would like to see TD do the job but him bringing us much success is highly unlikely.

Dragic can drive to the basket really good, and possibly open the floor for Amare's mid range or pass it off by the hoop to chandler for easy baskets. His only problem is that he shoots 70 percent from the FT line, but shoots almost 50 % from fg. He also never averaged more than 18min a game in his career.However, he played behind nash, and has some playoff experience.

Ridnour can shoot the three ball and is a pretty good spot up shooter. He has great court vision and would compliment Melo really well when Dantoni has Melo running the point.