Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to the Knicks, Mr. Shumpert

Superstar

Default Shumpert

I know it is premature bcause of his lack of exposure to NBA quality play, but I am very high on Shumpert. What impresses me most is his maturity and his intelligence. This is a very smart and focused young man who appears to understand the necessity of working hard on his game.

There was no summer league and there will be little practice before the season starts so I do not expect that Shumpert will see a lot of time initially. However, I expect his time to increase as the season goes on. I think we have a keeper.

Saw a blurb on ROTOWORLD that said Iman Shumpert has impressed all summer, and now is looking good in camp. His athleticism & overall talent quite evident. According to one reporter: "First thing he noticed in the gym at NY's media day & practice... was that Shumpert was going to be a factor this season.

With the talent around him... This kid, & Douglas, might be good enough to make this team legitimate players in the EC.

Veteran

He seems like a smart guy who is focused on what needs to be done.

It also helps that he's probably the most athletic player in the draft class of 2011.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by mafra
    Saw a blurb on ROTOWORLD that said Iman Shumpert has impressed all summer, and now is looking good in camp. His athleticism & overall talent quite evident. According to one reporter: "First thing he noticed in the gym at NY's media day & practice... was that Shumpert was going to be a factor this season.

With the talent around him... This kid, & Douglas, might be good enough to make this team legitimate players in the EC.
    my points exactly i really feel we got a gem in this kid, his athleticism is surreal and could definitely be a factor for us this season. now the 6th man role or so is best reserved for him this season dont wanna rely too heavily on the playoffs this season since we dunno how he'll do (see Fields last season). his game has vastly improved since draft day and ive read good things about him. cant wait to watch em play.

off topic dunk champ 2012?

Default Iman gonna shine

He is gonna make everyone wonder how he fell to the Knicks.

Yo listen how sick Iman's tracks are.
    He does the chorus and is the first one in the verse part.
    Dude tears it up!! [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Here's his whole soundcloud [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]