Would you trade Stat for CP3 straight up?

shaolin

Benchwarmer
In a heartbeat. Amare is good, real good, but CP3 is on another level. You cannot substitute one of the best point guards EVER. Look at some of the New Orleans teams that made the playoffs and advanced to the second round. You take CP3 out that team and you have a bunch of average ball players (NBA standards of course) that are most likely picking top 10 every year.

Amare plays no defense and is a below average rebounder (maybe average at best). Melo can play defense, when he's motivated, and is an excellent rebounder and scorer.

However, if we can get a PG with Ramon Sessions speed and passing, that would make me a happy Knicks Fan. We are missing a point guard and feel that that is crucial.

But, I'd still make that trade. No way NO makes that trade though straight up. Not fair. We'd have to through in a first rounder pick.

iSaYughh

Starter
they're gonna struggle to put it all together, you kno that. I dont wanna hear from Dantoni about how he hasnt had time with the roster....he's never had a good defensive squad, i hope Woodson has an impact....

MDA has also never had a center like Chandler.

But if D'antoni is bitching about time, while we get shredded on the defensive end like we have in years past, I'll be first in line to roast the man and his mustache!

I'll take CP3 over Stat because Stat is injury prone, makes too much money, and a point guard such as Paul fits the system well. If Amare didn't have health issues, I'd say no to CP3