Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reggie Williams?

Bull**** the Bobcats got him, like WTF stuck on Crawford and we let a gem get by us, those are the things I hate we should have been jumped on him

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Originally Posted by CA7
    Bull**** the Bobcats got him, like WTF stuck on Crawford and we let a gem get by us, those are the things I hate we should have been jumped on him

Knicks caught sleeping, surprised at that, they should have gotten both of the Williams, realizing that there was noway to afford Crawford, oh well!

Superstar

Originally Posted by CA7

Wow..I mean, lmao --- WOW...I can't believe it...Not only on Grunwald's part, but on Reggie's too...What the flyin' F is he thinking? What player in his right mind wants to go play for Michael Jordan after the role this idiot had during the CBA negotiations??? This a-hole didn't give two ****s about the players during the entire process -- he didn't want them to get anything...PLUS that team is going NOWHERE!!! One of the worst franchises in the entire league..Actually I think that pathetic team should just fold -- they unnecessarily water the whole league down...Unless the Knicks were just lukewarm on Reggie all along and approached him as such -- then maybe I could see it from Reggie's POV. If the Knicks didn't come strong, then I guess I can't blame him. My thing -- why not go strong as in full room exception if you're NY? It was OBVIOUS Crawford wasn't coming here when he had at least 2-3 other offers on the table for DOUBLE!!!! So why fixate on him then?!?!? Go get the younger guy who's actually bigger, better and would've cost half the amount!!! Idiots...Good job overall this offseason getting Chandler and all but this one's a pretty big misfire on their part...Dude would've been perfect here. He would've killed 3 birds with one stone --> (1) extra bonafide scorer/legit firepower off the pine/would really strengthened the 2nd unit, (2) big enough to play SF and back up Melo at 6'6", (3) possesses 40% 3-pt shooting accuracy, a necessity in D'Antoni's system....It's not even like he went for $$ out of our reach a-la Crawford --- Charlotte offered him the room exception and he accepted. We had that to offer as well..I mean WTF, did we?? Lemme find out we didn't offer him that and tried to lowball him!!! WOW.

So WTF now?? Gotta go get Shawne Williams RIGHT NOW, if we even still can. Let's hope we don't F that up..I tell ya if Shawne decides to comes back, I gotta give him a ton of credit for waiting. Then what? Mo Evans? Is Baron gonna getting waived, amnestied or what? How bad is that back of his anyway?? Legit injury or smokescreen? Do we even take a chance on a guy with a bad back?? I try not to even think about Davis man --- Gilbert's playing games big-time and if he is amnestied, some team's gonna claim him well before we get a crack at him...Man am I chapped about this Reggie Williams thing boy..
    Last edited by finestrg; Dec 14, 2011 at 19:46.

I'm pissed we would have been set for the long run grabbing both Williams boys but NO we wanted Crawford so damn bad, not that we had a bad off-season cus our only real addition was Chandler but damn if we could have gotten Chandler, Williams, Williams and Bibby I would have been ecstatic but now we got Bill Walker and Renaldo Balkman as our back up 2 and 3

Gotta get BDiddy now, after i watched that Knicks vs Cavs game last night it doesnt look like too bad of an idea

Superstar

Angry

Big-time similarities to Michael Redd/James Harden/Manu Ginobli here with this guy in my book. Harden was the 3rd pick in the draft a few years ago for Oklahoma City. Honestly, now that we've seen Harden as a pro for a couple of yrs --- is he that much better a player or capable of that much more than Reggie Williams? I don't think so. I don't see that much seperation in talent between the two. This is definitely gonna sting for a day or two bro.

Originally Posted by finestrg
    Big-time similarities to Michael Redd/James Harden/Manu Ginobli here with this guy in my book. Harden was the 3rd pick in the draft a few years ago for Oklahoma City. Honestly, now that we've seen Harden as a pro for a couple of yrs --- is he that much better a player or capable of that much more than Reggie Williams? I don't think so. I don't see that much seperation in talent between the two. This is definitely gonna sting for a day or two bro.
    More like forever, its moves like these that can take a team from very good to great to elite.........not everyday can you get a guy who fits perfect in your system at a discount price and lose him to the worst team in the conference, why are we stuck on name value IDK but if I had the choice of Reggie or Jamal(haha How High reference) I'm picking Reggie anyday especially with the team we have now.

Superstar

Originally Posted by CA7
    More like forever, its moves like these that can take a team from very good to great to elite.........not everyday can you get a guy who fits perfect in your system at a discount price and lose him to the worst team in the conference, why are we stuck on name value IDK but if I had the choice of Reggie or Jamal(haha How High reference) I'm picking Reggie anyday especially with the team we have now.
    Absolutely..Ahh, what are we gonna do. Time to move on I guess. Charlotte Bobcats -- I still can't f'in believe it..LOL.

Veteran

If Reggie Williams would rather go play in CHARLOTTE than here then he can go **** himself. We don't need him, if he wants to be fighting for the #8 seed, then whatever.

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    If Reggie Williams would rather go play in CHARLOTTE than here then he can go **** himself. We don't need him, if he wants to be fighting for the #8 seed, then whatever.
    agreed but I'm still shocked

Superstar

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Feel the same was AS LONG AS we find out the Knicks offered the same money -- 2 yrs, $5M. If we offered less than that, then it's on us.