View Poll Results: ???

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • STAT

    1 5.56%
  • Carmelo

    5 27.78%
  • Both them will

    3 16.67%
  • Both of them will always be useless defensively

    1 5.56%
  • Melo by default, Amare's knees will give out by January

    0 0%
  • Melo will play D in big games/playoffs

    4 22.22%
  • STAT will play D in big games/playoffs

    1 5.56%
  • Both of them will play D in big games/playoffs

    3 16.67%
  • The answer is C....Jared Jeffries

    2 11.11%
  • LaLa could post me up anytime, ill play some defense on her

    11 61.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: STAT N MELO Talkim bout defense...Who's more likely to step up?

  1. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    WHOA! LALA IS BAD! You dont have to be ethnic to appreciate some knockers n some curves.... If u say something about her face I say thats what pillows are for

  2. #17
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,004
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Looks we have a little more faith in Carmelo then Amare, we also believe Jared Jeffries will play better defense then both of them, and most of us would like for LaLa to practice her low post offense while we take turns defending her

    RunningJumper, InGodsHands, and Dzwonsson all expressed no interest in letting LaLa work the low post of them. Explain yourselves...


    Man, I want to insert myself inside her right now.

  3. #18
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    I don't know, she doesn't look attractive to me, white guys are rarely interested in big black butts and boobs (no racist).
    Lala aint black...shes puerto rican

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Man, I want to insert myself inside her right now.
    Haha me too. The beatdown from Carmelo would be worth it

  4. #19
    Nein, Mann! Lercher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    3,058
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Dude, there is no such a thing as a PR race, Lala is black, do you think there is any race connection between her for example Barea who is also PR and and is white like 75% of all Puerto Ricans...

  5. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Puerto rican isnt a race its a nationality but there are plenty of dark skin puerto ricans... People from pr are a mix of Spanish Indian and African decent some just have more of one then the other...Lala got that african booty and them white girl jugs

  6. #21
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,004
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    *Still Doesn't Understand The Looking Black And Being Spanish Thing*

  7. #22
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Somebody please correct me if Im wrong but most hispanic/latino heritages dont refer to themselves as being black. Some that I have known find this type of thinking offensive

  8. #23
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,004
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Somebody please correct me if Im wrong but most hispanic/latino heritages dont refer to themselves as being black. Some that I have known find this type of thinking offensive
    Why?

    Back in eighth grade I thought my friend was black even though he's Puerto Rican and Italian. He's not that dark or anything, I just assumed anybody who had brown skin was black lol (aside from Native Americans, Mexicans, etc.).

  9. #24
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Why?

    Back in eighth grade I thought my friend was black even though he's Puerto Rican and Italian. He's not that dark or anything, I just assumed anybody who had brown skin was black lol (aside from Native Americans, Mexicans, etc.).
    I think its a cultural respect type of thing, and a respect of cultural differences. I have a friend thats Dominican and alotta Americans tend to group Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, etc. together which isnt really right. Theres alotta differences and I respect that but at the end of the day unfortunately alotta this stuff just divides people. We're all part of the human race and in no way am I blaming any of the races for that, if anything i would blame the european whites and american whites that tried to convince the world that anybody without white skin is not equal. There were many whites that stood against this type of thinking too

    *edit*

    Another example is how some Americans group the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, etc. together

    I wonder if theres people in other parts of the world that group Italians, Irish, Jews, etc. together

    I hate nationalism

  10. #25
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,004
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    I think its a cultural respect type of thing, and a respect of cultural differences. I have a friend thats Dominican and alotta Americans tend to group Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, etc. together which isnt really right. Theres alotta differences and I respect that but at the end of the day unfortunately alotta this stuff just divides people. We're all part of the human race and in no way am I blaming any of the races for that, if anything i would blame the european whites and american whites that tried to convince the world that anybody without white skin is not equal. There were many whites that stood against this type of thinking too

    *edit*

    Another example is how some Americans group the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, etc. together

    I wonder if theres people in other parts of the world that group Italians, Irish, Jews, etc. together

    I hate nationalism
    Understandable. Though I don't think they should be offended if the other person isn't marking down somebody in an important document or something as an ethnicity they're not.

    My teacher last semester said it best, if you've been here a few years, you're American or whatever country you've been in a long time.

    My problem with a lot of people is they show so much love for other countries when they're barely ever there, and some of those countries they're supporting they hated their living situation so much they left illegally. What's up with that? America is diverse, but show love for America too.

  11. #26
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    ^ I agree completely

    People look really dumb when they hate America and live in it at the same time. I mean, i dont love this country but I dont hate it. It could be better but at least we dont have tanks driving down streets blowing things up

    And Im part Italian but Italians can be some of the worst with nationalism. They think "Im Italian so Im better then you" **** outta here with that

    Irish people too, every race of people actually has their group of people that claim there race is superior to others

    But back to Lala, Id let her sit on my face anytime

    Even if it was that time of the month

  12. #27
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,004
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    LOL

    Me too, me too.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: Sep 11, 2011, 16:35
  2. Carmelo AndNoD is a Fraud.
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: Dec 28, 2010, 20:06
  3. Take one, Trade One: The story of Will and The Big ****.
    By KnicksWillRiseAgain in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Dec 17, 2010, 17:16
  4. STAT to improve defensively???
    By Blas in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Aug 19, 2010, 02:33
  5. Step slow on defense
    By abcd in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Jan 29, 2008, 18:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •