Reginald Jamaal Evans.. enuff of the fluff.. we need bruisers

moneyg

Starter
reggie-evans.jpg

11.5 rebs a game

he needs to be first big off the bench

he can backup amare and spell TC when he get in foul trouble... which he will

i dont want to see JJ or SW backing up the pf spot.

we need bruisers

Last edited:

CA7

Scoring Champ
I'll pass and draft his clone Patric Young next year perfect guy to put behind STAT

moneyg

Starter
But we got Jorts this year

jorts is unproven.. reggie is proven.... im not expecting anything from jorts this year...we need a backup to amare.. can you imagine in close games for defensive purposes....TC and Reggie at the 4 and 5....

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
im all for it, the more size the better, and the tougher we get in the paint the tougher we'll be to beat. definitely got my approval

Paul1355

All Star
reggie-evans.jpg

11.5 rebs a game

he needs to be first big off the bench

he can backup amare and spell TC when he get in foul trouble... which he will

i dont want to see JJ or SW backing up the pf spot.

we need bruisers

lmao he would be a perfect fit but i think our team is done going after players....Barea signed elsewhere and we have been trying to use the 2.5 mini mid level for Jamal Crawford but he probably won't take it.

We are going to wind up using the 2.5 mil offer on Shawne Williams, which I think is reasonable for Shawne unless someone throws big money at him. Heard the Nets offering more than the Knicks for SW3

moneyg

Starter
lmao he would be a perfect fit but i think our team is done going after players....Barea signed elsewhere and we have been trying to use the 2.5 mini mid level for Jamal Crawford but he probably won't take it.

We are going to wind up using the 2.5 mil offer on Shawne Williams, which I think is reasonable for Shawne unless someone throws big money at him. Heard the Nets offering more than the Knicks for SW3
i hope not.. we still do not have a backup PF...SMH