Conspiracy to contract Hornets rather than revive them

The Hornets situation presents a hugh conflict of interest. I hope someone buys the team fast so I don't have to see Stern and his bully tactics go untouched. The team should move to a more marketable area, be sold, or X out of the league. Maybe they should move to New Jersey. NJ Hornets have a nice ring to it. Just get this team out of the leagues hands ASAP.

jrdrny

Benchwarmer
for some reason i think the NBA want paul to go to ny and us to win a chanmpionship because, we are the biggest martket in the world,but we havent won a championship since the 70s,

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
I am all in favor of contracting the Hornets. a basketball franchise in a football state with no star player? good luck.

Paul1355

All Star
NBA subverts yet another reasonable CP3 trade:

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...lippers-trade-dies-price-too-high-sources-say

I would like to see him walk next summer and sign with the Knicks for the vets minimum with Stat, Melo, and Chandler paying him under the table. Let corrupt Dictator Stern choke on that one.

LMAO i thought about that exact scenerio with CP3. Getting so pissed that money doesnt matter and he comes here anyway.

Something has to give.

Stern looks terrible right now.

And instead of blocking the Clippers trade. He just asks for so much that teams back out, so he is actually blocking the trade because he just keeps asking for unrealisitfc packages.

F for stern.

He locked out the players for competetive balance, and the inevitable is happening. and now when it happens he is forcing his way. Can't stand this guy

Before Stern, you hardly heard or seen anything from the commish of the NBA. This dude is turning the NBA into the WWE with his theatrics'. Dude just wants attention and is looking and making an ass out of himself like Vince McMahon....except Vince is a true genious. I don't watch wrestling (anymore) but I would love to have the privilege of pile driving Stern on center court, and then smashing him with a chair.:wwf:

nixon7

Benchwarmer
When I am wrong I am wrong

I have to admit it: I was wrong.

Stern got the Hornets a better deal than either of the original proposed deals.

And Clippers fans are pretty happy as well, so this worked out for everyone but the Lakers; and I have to admit that no one can really feel sorry for them.