Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: NBA TV subscription - Outrageous.

  1. #1

    Default NBA TV subscription - Outrageous.

    Hi folks,

    I have just been informed that you can now subsribe to NBA tv. Living in England means that the only way I can watch the Knicks and other games is to subscribe to the international league pass. To subscribe this season is going to cost me 141.25 - $219.99 - This is outrageous because that`s actually more than I paid last year and this season we have fewer games. I spoke to an NBA operative but they didn`t want to know and just blew me off.

    I will have to either pay this or not watch the Knicks, bloody hell, that`s a lot to pay when there are fewer games. Either I pay it though or no NBA for me. with the time difference I have to watch the games the next morning so watching on other free streams is impossible.

  2. #2
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by Scipio
    Hi folks,

    I have just been informed that you can now subsribe to NBA tv. Living in England means that the only way I can watch the Knicks and other games is to subscribe to the international league pass. To subscribe this season is going to cost me 141.25 - $219.99 - This is outrageous because that`s actually more than I paid last year and this season we have fewer games. I spoke to an NBA operative but they didn`t want to know and just blew me off.

    I will have to either pay this or not watch the Knicks, bloody hell, that`s a lot to pay when there are fewer games. Either I pay it though or no NBA for me. with the time difference I have to watch the games the next morning so watching on other free streams is impossible.
    Or just watch illegal streams

    Ah right, didn't see your last sentence. Well you can download every game from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] if that works for you. All in HD too

  3. #3
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,813
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Scipio
    Hi folks,

    I have just been informed that you can now subsribe to NBA tv. Living in England means that the only way I can watch the Knicks and other games is to subscribe to the international league pass. To subscribe this season is going to cost me 141.25 - $219.99 - This is outrageous because that`s actually more than I paid last year and this season we have fewer games. I spoke to an NBA operative but they didn`t want to know and just blew me off.

    I will have to either pay this or not watch the Knicks, bloody hell, that`s a lot to pay when there are fewer games. Either I pay it though or no NBA for me. with the time difference I have to watch the games the next morning so watching on other free streams is impossible.
    That can't be right, it should be $110 and with the promotional code you get 10% off.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  4. #4

    Default

    Originally Posted by rady
    That can't be right, it should be $110 and with the promotional code you get 10% off.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I`ve got the promo code but the person I spoke to said the amount was right.

  5. #5
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,813
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    who have you spoken to? the page states clearly the team pass is $109.99.. doesn't say anything about different cost for international customers..

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally Posted by rady
    who have you spoken to? the page states clearly the team pass is $109.99.. doesn't say anything about different cost for international customers..
    International customers have to have the international league pass.

  7. #7
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,813
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    can't find anything about the international pass being more expensive

  8. #8
    Nein, Mann! Lercher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    3,058
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    105.50 after getting a 10% discount sounds fair, I've never really watched non Knicks games during the RS, which means I will certainly purchase the "internarnational" team pass...

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally Posted by rady
    can't find anything about the international pass being more expensive
    It`s here:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  10. #10
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    I just payed the $219.99.

    It's alright, Scipio, shopping in yankee dollars is cheap!

  11. #11
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,012
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    I just payed the $219.99.

    It's alright, Scipio, shopping in yankee dollars is cheap!
    Well look at you, being all calm and collected spending that dough for the Knicks. Are ya rich?

  12. #12
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    ^

    Not super rich, no. 6 figure man. Always ready to spend on my Knicks, though. I bum them way too hard

  13. #13
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,012
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    ^

    Not super rich, no. 6 figure man. Always ready to spend on my Knicks, though. I bum them way too hard
    Not bad.

  14. #14
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Forgot to mention, that the $219.99 includes the playoff package as well.

    That's an extra $50US, normally. It's still a ****ing rip off when you think about it, but if you're paying in pommy pounds - get over it!!

  15. #15
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    I owe $10,000 +

    I make about $300 a week, I guess im eddy curry status

    minus about 150 pounds

Similar Threads

  1. outrageous
    By NYK Man8 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Dec 13, 2002, 09:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •