Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NBA TV subscription - Outrageous.

Default NBA TV subscription - Outrageous.

Hi folks,

I have just been informed that you can now subsribe to NBA tv. Living in England means that the only way I can watch the Knicks and other games is to subscribe to the international league pass. To subscribe this season is going to cost me 141.25 - $219.99 - This is outrageous because that`s actually more than I paid last year and this season we have fewer games. I spoke to an NBA operative but they didn`t want to know and just blew me off.

I will have to either pay this or not watch the Knicks, bloody hell, that`s a lot to pay when there are fewer games. Either I pay it though or no NBA for me. with the time difference I have to watch the games the next morning so watching on other free streams is impossible.

Originally Posted by Scipio
    Hi folks,

I have just been informed that you can now subsribe to NBA tv. Living in England means that the only way I can watch the Knicks and other games is to subscribe to the international league pass. To subscribe this season is going to cost me 141.25 - $219.99 - This is outrageous because that`s actually more than I paid last year and this season we have fewer games. I spoke to an NBA operative but they didn`t want to know and just blew me off.

I will have to either pay this or not watch the Knicks, bloody hell, that`s a lot to pay when there are fewer games. Either I pay it though or no NBA for me. with the time difference I have to watch the games the next morning so watching on other free streams is impossible.
    Or just watch illegal streams

Ah right, didn't see your last sentence. Well you can download every game from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] if that works for you. All in HD too

Originally Posted by Scipio
    Hi folks,

That can't be right, it should be $110 and with the promotional code you get 10% off.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Originally Posted by rady
    That can't be right, it should be $110 and with the promotional code you get 10% off.
    I`ve got the promo code but the person I spoke to said the amount was right.

who have you spoken to? the page states clearly the team pass is $109.99.. doesn't say anything about different cost for international customers..

who have you spoken to? the page states clearly the team pass is $109.99.. doesn't say anything about different cost for international customers..
    International customers have to have the international league pass.

can't find anything about the international pass being more expensive

105.50 after getting a 10% discount sounds fair, I've never really watched non Knicks games during the RS, which means I will certainly purchase the "internarnational" team pass...

can't find anything about the international pass being more expensive
    It`s here:

I just payed the $219.99.

It's alright, Scipio, shopping in yankee dollars is cheap!

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    I just payed the $219.99.

It's alright, Scipio, shopping in yankee dollars is cheap!
    Well look at you, being all calm and collected spending that dough for the Knicks. Are ya rich?

^

Not super rich, no. 6 figure man. Always ready to spend on my Knicks, though. I bum them way too hard

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    ^

Not super rich, no. 6 figure man. Always ready to spend on my Knicks, though. I bum them way too hard
    Not bad.

Forgot to mention, that the $219.99 includes the playoff package as well.

That's an extra $50US, normally. It's still a ****ing rip off when you think about it, but if you're paying in pommy pounds - get over it!!

I owe $10,000 +

I make about $300 a week, I guess im eddy curry status

minus about 150 pounds