NBA TV subscription - Outrageous.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Hi folks,

I have just been informed that you can now subsribe to NBA tv. Living in England means that the only way I can watch the Knicks and other games is to subscribe to the international league pass. To subscribe this season is going to cost me ?141.25 - $219.99 - This is outrageous because that`s actually more than I paid last year and this season we have fewer games. I spoke to an NBA operative but they didn`t want to know and just blew me off.

I will have to either pay this or not watch the Knicks, bloody hell, that`s a lot to pay when there are fewer games. Either I pay it though or no NBA for me. with the time difference I have to watch the games the next morning so watching on other free streams is impossible.

smokes

Huge Member
Hi folks,

I have just been informed that you can now subsribe to NBA tv. Living in England means that the only way I can watch the Knicks and other games is to subscribe to the international league pass. To subscribe this season is going to cost me ?141.25 - $219.99 - This is outrageous because that`s actually more than I paid last year and this season we have fewer games. I spoke to an NBA operative but they didn`t want to know and just blew me off.

I will have to either pay this or not watch the Knicks, bloody hell, that`s a lot to pay when there are fewer games. Either I pay it though or no NBA for me. with the time difference I have to watch the games the next morning so watching on other free streams is impossible.

Or just watch illegal streams :lol:

Ah right, didn't see your last sentence. Well you can download every game from http://bt.davka.info if that works for you. All in HD too :)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Hi folks,

That can't be right, it should be $110 and with the promotional code you get 10% off.
https://ilp.nba.com/nbalp/secure/registerform

rady

Administrator
Staff member
who have you spoken to? the page states clearly the team pass is $109.99.. doesn't say anything about different cost for international customers..:confused:

Scipio

Benchwarmer
who have you spoken to? the page states clearly the team pass is $109.99.. doesn't say anything about different cost for international customers..:confused:

International customers have to have the international league pass.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
can't find anything about the international pass being more expensive

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
?105.50 after getting a 10% discount sounds fair, I've never really watched non Knicks games during the RS, which means I will certainly purchase the "internarnational" team pass...

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Crazy⑧s;189716 said:
I just payed the $219.99.

It's alright, Scipio, shopping in yankee dollars is cheap! :lol:
Well look at you, being all calm and collected spending that dough for the Knicks. Are ya rich?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Forgot to mention, that the $219.99 includes the playoff package as well.

That's an extra $50US, normally. It's still a ****ing rip off when you think about it, but if you're paying in pommy pounds - get over it!!

Sage

Rotation player
Just shelled out for international as well as a lot of the Knicks games are on when I'm at work and I'd rather watch them when I get home.

Surprised at the cost but I gotta see my Knicks.

smokes

Huge Member
For the life of me can't understand why people would pay for league pass. The interface is horrible, video quality is not that great and the whole design is just bad. Plus it's extortionate.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
For the life of me can't understand why people would pay for league pass. The interface is horrible, video quality is not that great and the whole design is just bad. Plus it's extortionate.

Eh? The quality's HD, homes. It rocks!! If you have a crappy connection it's horrid. Japan's DL speed is 8mb/s. And just to rub it in, :lol:, I bought myself a brand new 62 inch telly connected to my laptop for extreme 62 inch pleasure right in front of my drooling face. Mmmmmmmmmm.