Thread: Carmelo Anthony's Physique

Default Carmelo Anthony's Physique

Anybody got pics of his new physique (no homo)?

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Anybody got pics of his new physique (no homo)?

I sure wouldnt mind seeing this new physique of Carmelo's. Somebody up some pics for me to zoom in on, no homo

On a side note, Is espn gonna do that magazine again with all the naked athletes? They gotta get Stat in there again, his physique is much more impressive now and he says that he grew an inch. Im not sure where he meant but lets put it this way, judging by that pic of Amare jumping into the pool, he cant get any smaller so theres only one way to go from there. And it didnt appear as if he was tuckin it in, i studied the photo for hours and zoomed in on it.

Lolllllllllllll

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    I sure wouldnt mind seeing this new physique of Carmelo's. Somebody up some pics for me to zoom in on, no homo

On a side note, Is espn gonna do that magazine again with all the naked athletes? They gotta get Stat in there again, his physique is much more impressive now and he says that he grew an inch. Im not sure where he meant but lets put it this way, judging by that pic of Amare jumping into the pool, he cant get any smaller so theres only one way to go from there. And it didnt appear as if he was tuckin it in, i studied the photo for hours and zoomed in on it.
    Bro check him out in this new interview with him from yesterday, he says that his better posture makes him measure 6'11 now lol and he looks more thin now. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

and in this interview he says that he only has 8% body fat, feels 100%, and is stronger than ever before. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

everyones been raving about the shape stat melo chandler douglas and fields came in with they look great ( no homo ) alan hahn called stat and chandler the fitted PF/C combo in the nba that says a lot. melos been training hard all summer, douglas rehabbed well fields bulked up and has been playing the curl role, i.e, rip hamilton and shumpert looks awesome. were looking to do some serious damage this year

Quality, as always.

lmaooo u get rep for that

I mean, i had my computer hooked up to my 55 inch plasma so i could zoom in and sadly it didnt look like Amare was tuckin. It would be too difficult to jump into a pool the way he did and keep it tucked the whole time. Its impossible, I tried it several times. My neighbor tried it, my dad tried it. But none of us are athletic like Amare. Is anybody really athletic on here? No homo but i wouldnt mind seeing some of you give this a try. Just have somebody record it and up it on here if possible

I mean, i had my computer hooked up to my 55 inch plasma so i could zoom in and sadly it didnt look like Amare was tuckin. It would be too difficult to jump into a pool the way he did and keep it tucked the whole time. Its impossible, I tried it several times. My neighbor tried it, my dad tried it. But none of us are athletic like Amare. Is anybody really athletic on here? No homo but i wouldnt mind seeing some of you give this a try. Just have somebody record it and up it on here if possible
    LMFAO rep for this. I would, but I don't have a pool, and two, I'd get banned from Youtube

Maybe he's a grower not a shower