Baron Davis could be a Knick by Friday

knicksin60

Starter
"If the Cavaliers amnesty Davis and he clears waivers, the Knicks will pursue him. Even after signing Mike Bibby, New York may add Davis to give them another veteran option at point guard. The 32-year-old is currently sidelined with a herniated disc in his lower back and Cleveland has until Friday to waive him."

http://www.theknicksblog.com/2011/12/14/davis-decision-to-come-by-friday/

He's not who I expected playing pg for the Knicks but he is an upgrade over Bibby and TD.

CoolClyde

another lame player?

c'mon now, haven't the Knicks signed enough season-long DNP's?

Cuttino Mobley - heart
Azibukake - leg
Eddy Curry - fat

wtf? let's get Mo' Evans and Extra E and PLAY BALL!
enough waiting around!

curse you (and your herniated dick) Red Baron!

paris401

Starter
i dont who we have play guard.. as long as its not this lazy fat ass baron davis... who only plays when motivated...fuk him..

TakMan

Rotation player
I think people are forgetting his achievements against the Knicks last season. He's got a brain for the game and can easily lift the team when Anthony and Stoudamire are not performing. He'll also add some much needed style to the team; something previous PG's were unable to provide.

Forrest17

Rotation player
I think he is a perfect alleyoop passer. With Chandler on our team now, Stat, Shumpert, and even fields who is good for one every now and then, we are really gonna need someone who can execute that well and he is very good at it.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Hey its a low risk investment. Do it.

Min salary for 1 year doesn't affect anything. Remember, we have Balkman's horrible contract for another 2 seasons so its not that bad when you consider.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I think people are forgetting his achievements against the Knicks last season. He's got a brain for the game and can easily lift the team when Anthony and Stoudamire are not performing. He'll also add some much needed style to the team; something previous PG's were unable to provide.

name a PG who didnt have at least one good game against us last year!!!

The Clippers gave up lottery picks to remove this dude off the books!!!

Walt Clyde calling the games is all the style our franchise needs, we need smart hard working hard nosed players!