View Poll Results: Should he play with the flat-top?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

36 73.47%
  • No

2 4.08%
  • GO BALD

1 2.04%
  • Cornrows

1 2.04%
  • Go back to last year's hair

5 10.20%
  • Greaser pompadour

4 8.16%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official Iman Shumpert Thread

Hybrid View

Default Official Iman Shumpert Thread

Here it is folks, the OFFICIAL Iman Shumpert future first-ballot HALL OF FAMER game thread.....
    Last edited by metrocard; Dec 09, 2012 at 16:54.

LOL, I will take a good rotation player that can knock down the jumper and guard the perimeter. Anything beyond that is bonus!

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

ill tell you this much, definitely future 6th man of the year right here. Yea i said it he's that good. i basically see a crawford with defense.

Kenny Anderson labelled him as 'the new Gary Payton' let'S hope it's true folks!

Someone link me to a Shumpert jersey, real or fake.

What The Hell Is Going On In Here?

Default Been a Longtime...and this post is why....

This fan forum needs a mandatory drug testing for some of these post... Iman is very athletic n defensive player with alot of upside...he did things that MJ didn't do in college better than Wade n Bryant LOL 1st of he still learning to play relax..I know it been long ling time since KNicks drat a decent kid that CAN jump n play defense..but relax...Let kid PLAY

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Nyk Logo 2012-13 Iman Shumpert Player Performance and News Thread

All things Iman aqui.
    Last edited by metrocard; Nov 02, 2012 at 07:31.

Que pasa

Shump will be shump, when will he come back to us? I think next season will be a rehab year for him but we will see Shump doing Shumpy things again in 2013-2014

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Do you think the injury will decrease Shumpert's athletic attributes? His speed, agility, and strength were a huge asset to his game...he's LeBron/Wade like at the SG position IMO, a physical specimen who can overpower you (speed and strength)

Shumpert has skill, but he's the type of player with more athletic attributes than skill, IMO. Hopefully he comes back 100% and better.

I think his athletic attributes will be curtailed immediately after his return because he will need some time to develop his normal comfort on the knee. But 2013-2014 should see him back to full strength.

His game is based more on athleticism than skill, but that's not to say he is not skilled. He's a hardworking player and is not afraid of giving effort on defense, and that's his saving grace. Because of his effort and work ethic, he will be one of the guys that makes a successful transition from the explosive game of his youth to the more controlled and technical game for his later years.

I don't know how the recovery from this injury works, but maybe he can develop some consistent jumpshot.

Originally Posted by orangeblobman
    I think his athletic attributes will be curtailed immediately after his return because he will need some time to develop his normal comfort on the knee. But 2013-2014 should see him back to full strength.

His game is based more on athleticism than skill, but that's not to say he is not skilled. He's a hardworking player and is not afraid of giving effort on defense, and that's his saving grace. Because of his effort and work ethic, he will be one of the guys that makes a successful transition from the explosive game of his youth to the more controlled and technical game for his later years.

I don't know how the recovery from this injury works, but maybe he can develop some consistent jumpshot.
    ^^^ i can rep this, great post and i agree.

I hope he comes back even stronger, the kid has potential and if he can stay healthy he can make alot of noise in the future.

Veteran

Originally Posted by orangeblobman
    Que pasa

Shump will be shump, when will he come back to us? I think next season will be a rehab year for him but we will see Shump doing Shumpy things again in 2013-2014

I second that

nastyyyyyyy

I'm extremely happy that we didn't give him up for Nash. I honestly feel that Shump is going to be a monster and a Top 5 SG in the near future. I see a lot of a younger D Wade in him